- This is a great tour for beginners or first-time kayakers!
- Sit-on-top kayaks are stable, safe and easy to paddle.
- You will spend two hours on water — not too much, not too little!
- This tour is a great way to prepare your kayaking skills for our Bluff Tour or Cave Tour
- As we use sit on top tandem kayaks, our tours are great for kids ages 5+ and beginner paddlers! If you have no experience and want to gain some, we recommend joining our Wetlands Kayak Tour before you embark on our Cave Kayak Tour.
- Cancellation Policy: If the conditions are not favorable for the cave tour, you have 3 options; (1) Reschedule for another time (within 3-5 days), (2) Join another tour at that time if available and if conditions are safe (i.e. wetlands, bluff or paddleboard) (3) Cancel and lose your deposit $10/Person. If there is lightning/thunder in the air, we do our best to reschedule everyone, if you are not able to reschedule, you will receive a full refund
Pickup & Return:
Rieboldt's Creek - Mud Lake Near Moonlight Bay in Bailey's Harbor.
Departure Times: 2:00pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Professional guide,
- Life jacket
- 2 person kayak
- Paddle lesson and safety instructions
Does not include:
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Recommend you wear swimsuit, windbreaker jacket, or lightly layered synthetic clothing
- Bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, waterproof camera, bottle water, bug repellent, towel, and extra change of clothes
- Bottled water, t-shirts, paddling gloves, and waterproof phone case all available for purchase