If you are traveling to Washington DC to see the sites, one of the best hotels to consider, because it is so near all the attractions, is the Loews Madison Hotel right in DC.
The closest main attractions are the
- Museum of the Bible: 1.7 miles away,
- National Law Enforcement Museum: 1.1 miles from the hotel
- Spirit of Washington Lunch & Dinner Cruises: 2.2 miles
- DC Odyssey Lunch & Dinner Cruises: 2.2 miles
- lMadame Tussauds Washington DC: 0.7 miles
- ARTECHOUSE: Immersive Digital/Technology Art Space: 1.5 miles
In fact to illustrate how centrally located the hotel is, there are 26 major attractions and 153 restraunts within a .3 mile journey from the hotel.
Butt the hotel itself is not too shabby on luxury, offering a kids television network, a bar, and lounge, a fitness center, a restaurant, and kids meals, and it is dog friendly,
In addition, the hotel, located at 1177 15th Street is within easy public transport to see all the DC sights.
The ambiance is relaxing and cordial, and the rooms are immaculate.
Loews Madison HotelThe offers hi-speed WiFI, a 32-inch flatscreen television, non-smoking rooms and suites, black-out curtains, and a minibar. Staying at Lowes Madison Hotel is a smart choice due to the pleasant rooms and the staff is proficient and pleasant. The local neighborhood is very safe, and the prices to stay at the DoubleTree are quite reasonable by DC Standards.