One of the best places for visitors to stay in Washington D.C. and a quite popular venue is Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC due to its close proximity to many attractions such as:
- Museum of the Bible: 2.3 miles away,
- National Law Enforcement Museum: 1,8 miles from the hotel
- Spirit of Washington Lunch & Dinner Cruises: 2.8 miles
- DC Odyssey Lunch & Dinner Cruises: 2.8 miles
- Madame Tussauds Washington DC: 1.4 miles
- ARTECHOUSE: Immersive Digital/Technology Art Space: 2 miles
In fact to show how centrally located the hotel is, we would need to actually print several pages as there are 35 attractions and 114 restaurants just within a .3 mile radius of the hotel.
But the hotel itself is also great on luxury, offering an outdoor pool, a fitness center, bicycles to rent, massages, sun lounges, and more, and incidentally, the hotel is dog friendly, all located in D.C's famed Dupont Circle.
In addition, the hotel, located at 2121 P St Nw within easy public transport to see all the DC sights.
The ambiance is relaxing and cordial, the rooms are immaculate. and the hotel provides a 4-star experience.
The Hotel offers hi-speed WiFI, a 32-inch flatscreen television, non-smoking rooms and suites, black-out curtains, a fridge, room service, a sofa, and more. Staying at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC is a great choice due to the 4-star attention placed in all areas of the hotel and its nearness to everything in DC.