The Pentagon is the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense. It is located in Arlington VA but has six Washington DC zip codes. The unique design of the Pentagon, a five-story (plus two basements), five-sided building consisting of five concentric pentagons, was built in only 16 months.
- Reservations are required and may only be requested by submitting an application, available at https://pentagontours.osd.mil/
- Requests must be submitted at least 14 days and not more than 90 days prior to your requested visit. They make no exceptions to this rule.
- Arrive 60 minutes before your tour to allow sufficient time to be processed through security and check in prior to your tour start time.
- There is no public parking at the Pentagon, you should plan to use the Metro rail.
- You must present your confirmation e-mail, and valid, current, government-issued, picture identification.
- Many items are prohibited, its best to leave everything at your hotel. Even items that aren't prohibited will delay the security screening process considerably.
- Photography is forbidden both inside and outside the Pentagon.
White House Tours
- White House West Wing Tours
US Capitol Tours
- Congress Gallery Tours
- Supreme Court Tours
- Library of Congress Tours