Wine & Cheese Tour
Maryland like Virginia has perfect weather for growing good wine grapes. On this Wine and Cheese Tour get the chance to visit Maryland's best vineyards for wine tasting. Nothing goes better with wine than cheese. Also, this tour is a great opportunity to taste excellent award-winning raw milk artesan cheeses.
The group meets up at either the Bowie Town Center in Bowie, Maryland or Showcase Arena Parking Lot in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. The group's knowledgeable vineyard guide will escort the group to the first of two Maryland Vineyards. At Romano Vineyard's the groups have a wine tasting paired with delicious PA Bowen raw milk artisan cheeses. Purchase gifts and souvenir's from the gift shop for friends and family back home.
The next vineyard will be one of three either Robin Hill Farm and Vineyards, JaneMark Winery and Vineyard, or Gemeny Winery and Vineyard. At one of the vineyards, there will be more wine and cheese tastings as well as talks about how the wine is made. Enjoy the beautiful scenery after tasting some of Maryland's finest wines.
Wine lovers enjoy this five-hour vineyard tour. There are plenty of goodies to take home. There is also plenty of opportunities to purchase the flavorful wines tasted on the tour.
Some people may not think of Maryland as a place that produces wine. On the Wine and Cheese Tour, it is the perfect opportunity to add Maryland to the wine list. Have fun tasting wine and cheese while learning fun facts about wine and farming.
Take a delicious wine and cheese tour to Maryland's vineyards. Your lovely afternoon begins with Vino 301 Wine Concierge picking you up at our designated pick up location. Our knowledgeable Tour Ambassador leads your journey and shares with you knowledge about Maryland's rich wine culture. Your adventure begins with a cheese and wine pairing, where Romano's finest wines will be paired with P.A. Bowen Farmstead (Brandywine, MD) award-winning raw milk artisan cheeses. Romano Vineyard and Winery produces handcrafted award-winning wines from their estate grown grapes and grapes from custom growers. PA Bowen make award-winning raw milk artisan
cheeses, and we are a pasture-based sustainable farm. Your next destination will take you to one
of southern Prince George's County local vineyards (Robin Hill Farm & Vineyards, JaneMark Winery &Vineyard, or Gemeny Winery & Vineyard)
Your tour includes:
- Transportation for the cheese and wine tour
- Visit to 2 Maryland vineyards
- Wine pairing with four artisan cheeses
- Tasting fees
- Guided wine tour
- Wine glass
- Light snacks and bottle water
- Recyclable wine tote bag
- Tour is approximately 5 hours
Pick up Locations & Times (Enter your location on registration)
- 11:00 am- Bowie Town Center - Safeway Parking Lot (Meet in the back of parking lot closest to Emerald Way, Bowie, MD)
- 11: 30 am - Showplace Arena Parking Lot 14900 Pennsylvania Ave, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 (Meet in the parking lot across from the track)
- Adult pricing applies to all ages
- Participants must be 21 years or older to wine taste
Pickup & Return:
- 11:00 am Bowie Town Center Safeway Parking Lot (4101 Northview Dr, Bowie, MD 20716 near Mall entrance along Emerald Drive)
- 11:30 am Showplace Arena Parking lot across from the field (14900 Pennsylvania Ave, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772)
Departure Times: 11:00 am Bowie Town Center Safeway Parking Lot (4101 Northview Dr, Bowie, MD 20716 near Mall entrance along Emerald Drive) 11:30 am Showplace Arena Parking lot across from the field (14900 Pennsylvania Ave, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Small-group tour
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Tour escort/host
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
Does not include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tasting fees are included