Washington Old Town Trolley City Tour
1-866-267-5732 Chat Now
Washington DC is an incredible city with so much history to explore, and the best way to see it all is with tickets on the Washington Old Town Trolley City Tour. This one-day trolley tour offers an extensive overview of all of the hottest places in DC, and it allows guests to hop on and hop off at a variety of stops throughout the city.
About the TourClimb aboard the Old Town Trolley Tour and discover why this company is known for more than 30 years of amazing adventures through Washington DC. The trolley itself is absolutely immaculate with plenty of spacious views and sitting room. Of course, the tour is fully-narrated as well and your driver offers some great insight into DC's finest places. Along the way, guests can enjoy some great panoramic views of the city as they travel through various points of interest. With the opportunity to hop on and hop off at any of the stops, guests can create an amazing getaway in Washington DC. The trolley stops include:
- Washington Welcome Center
- The White House
- National Archives
- National Japanese American Memorial
- Union Station
- US Capitol
- Smithsonian Air and Space Museum
- The Wharf
- International Spy Museum
- Washington Monument
- Jefferson Memorial
- FDR & MLK Memorials
- Lincoln Memorial
- National Museum of American History
- National Portrait Gallery / African Art Museum
From the memorials and museums to the landmarks and more, Washington DC is the nation's most historic and incredible city. Experience everything it has to offer on the fun and convenient Washington Old Town Trolley City Tour.
- What methods of transportation does the Washington Old Town Trolley City Tour use?
Double Decker Trolley.
- Approximately how long does the Washington Old Town Trolley City Tour last?
The pass is good for 1 day.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Washington Old Town Trolley City Tour?
- Is the Washington Old Town Trolley City Tour handicap accessible?