Washington Dc Sites at Night Bike Tour
This is your opportunity to really experience Washington DC in a new and exciting way. You have three hours of fun and excitement where you will get to experience the city in the night on a bicycle. This will be a special adventure for you on this three-hour tour as you will get to see some of the most important and exciting memorials in history. You will get to experience a new and exciting world that only Washington DC can provide. This is the home of the government and you will really get to see a place that is filled with history and adventure. You will get to see a lot of nice places such as the Washington Monument the Lincoln Memorial and also the White House. There are so many great places for you to see that you will not want to miss out on this amazing adventure. This is going to be the time of your life and one that you will never forget.
There are many options in terms of the bike so you don't have to worry about finding a bike that suits your needs as well. It will be perfect for you and you will be able to see the River Potomac as well as many other interesting places as well. This tour will cover for miles and it will be for miles of fun and enjoyment as you explore a new and exciting were that you never thought possible. It will be a wonderful adventure for the whole family that you will not want to miss out on.
If you are looking to really see Washington DC in a new and exciting way then this is your opportunity. You will get a chance to see and discover a new world and enjoy yourself.
This three hour tour is an efficient yet leisurely way to explore the monuments and memorials around the National Mall and Potomac Tidal Basin. You will be equipped with reflective vests, safety lights and a helmet. Bottled water and snacks will be provided. The Washington Bike Tour covers a distance of 4 miles, is graded easy and is perfect for the whole family. Departure times vary with the season, and are approximately one hour before dusk. Bikes come in all sizes so that you may find the best fit for your ride.
Monuments and Memorials you will see on this Evening Bike Tour:
- Washington Monument
- WWII Memorial
- Korean War Memorial
- Vietnam War Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- FDR Memorial
- Jefferson Memorial
Pickup & Return:
Returns to original departure point.
- Three hour fully guided tour
- Comfort bike rental
- Safety lights
- Reflective vest
- Snack and Bottled Water
- Equipment for kids of all sizes and ages
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Bike headlights and reflective vests are provided for safety
- Tours may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems are available for children not old enough or comfortable on their own bike
- To ride in a trailer carriage, the child needs to be able to hold up their head up and wear a helmet
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking