Washington Dc Segway Night Tour
If you are looking for a fantastic night tour of Washington DC then this Segway adventure will be the perfect chance for you to really see and do something. It will be a great thing for you to do as you will get to experience Washington DC when everything as well lit and it will be a great experience for you. You are able to have a perfect adventure and really have the time of your life on this tour. You will get to see some of the most interesting and exciting time for you and you will be able to really have a good time. This is going to be something special as you will get to really enjoy a special time and have a lot of fun. You will have comprehensive views of the city and you will get all the equipment you need.
The first thing you will need to know is how to ride the Segway. You will give you expert instruction to make sure you are able to fully ride and utilize a Segway. It will be very helpful and interesting as you will be able to balance yourself and ride the Segway in a matter of hours. After you have been given these lessons than is time for you to set off on your journey. It will be a very fun and interesting time for you as you will experience a wonderful new world as well. This is going to be something special that you will not want to miss out on.
If you are looking to really enjoy this city then you will have the time of your life here. It will be a great adventure that you will not forget.
The Washington D.C. Segway Night Tour is the only way to see DC at sunset and at night. Be part of it and not stuck behind bus windows listening to boring commentary. Instead ride a Segway and you'll see DC as it was meant to be enjoyed!
Your tour begins with a 30-minute training session to learn the basics of maneuvering the Segway scooter. Once under way, visit Washington D.C. highlights, including: the U.S. Capitol Building, the White House, the National Museum of Natural History, Ford's Theater, the Washington Monument, and many more!
Your tour guide also takes you past the National Gallery of Art, the National Museum of American History, and the U.S. Navy Memorial. Throughout the tour, the guide provides both the history and stories surrounding the sites and makes sure plenty of photo opportunities are available.
All tours are limited in size with 1 guide so you can count on a great, intimate experience. Discover what it's like to be a celebrity as everyone turns to watch you glide by!
All riders must be at least 16 years of age to participate.
Pickup & Return:
Near E Street and 23rd Street
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: 6pm
- Transportation by segway
- Orientation session (30 minutes)
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Tours run rain or shine
- Pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 250 pounds
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride
- Changes in tour route may be necessary due to construction and security related issues
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or authorized guardian
- Each party must also complete a damage waiver that includes a pre-authorization of $500 on a credit card. This pre-authorization of $500 is immediately cancelled at the end of the tour and will not even appear on the statement
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Wear comfortable shoes. While you're not walking, you are on your feet for three hours! Don't bring too many belongings with you. The Segways are equipped with very small bags for cameras and small purses. You may wish to wear sunscreen on sunny days, and bring rain gear and/or warm clothing for days that are looking like it might rain or will be cool (the temperature tends to be cooler near the lake).