Washington Dc Odyssey Dinner Cruise
If you are looking for a wonderful dinner cruise with that special someone then you will love being in Washington DC. This is going to be a really special adventure and you will not want to miss out on this opportunity. There are many great dinners for you to eat and enjoy and you will have the time of your life. It will be a magical experience for you. There are many things you will be able to enjoy this cruise that you will not want to miss out on this opportunity. The boat has a very unique design that means it can go below some of the most historic bridges that go across the Potomac River as well as a dining room view that gives you some really panoramic views. It is the ultimate chance for you to really see the city while enjoying a delicious dinner. You will have people just in festive attire who will make sure you are having fun and enjoying yourself. If you are looking for the ultimate adventure you have come to the right place.
This is going to be a fun and exciting time that will leave you speechless and put a smile on your face. You will have so much fun that you will not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity. It is time for you to really go somewhere and really enjoy yourself as well. You will be able to spend your time eating some of the most delicious meals you have ever tasted as well as singing and dancing and enjoying yourself.
If you are looking to really experience Washington DC in a new way then you are at the right place.
The boat's unique design allows you to travel beneath the historic bridges spanning the Potomac River, while the glass-atrium dining rooms offer spectacular views.
Dressed in your most festive attire, arrive early and enjoy a cocktail. You'll discover the ship's unique elegance is merely a taste of the experience to come. The Captain and crew will greet you as you step aboard, and the ship's photographer will record the moment for your party. Once on deck, your hostess will greet you and escort you to your private table, where your wait staff will introduce themselves and give you the opportunity to decide how you'd like them to pace your service.
The boat has three climate-controlled dining rooms, an open-air deck to explore and a distinctive atmosphere that's reminiscent of the European canal ships. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
The menu of creative seasonal starters, entrees and desserts is freshly prepared onboard daily, perfectly complemented by an excellent wine list. With soft piano music, spacious dance floors and live music provided by a five-piece band, the entertainment doesn't end until well after the ship returns to the marina. Dance to everything from classic jazz to contemporary favorites.
As you depart, feeling relaxed and refreshed, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Please see below for sample dinner menu.
Pickup & Return:
Gangplank Marina, Washington DC.
Departure Times: Please note: All cruises begin boarding 1 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted with updated information.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Shrimp & Watermelon: English Cucumbers | Pickled Shallots | Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad: Yellow Corn | Zucchini | Caramelized Onions | Heirloom Tomato
- Arugula | Herb Vinaigrette
- Whipped Goat Cheese: Candied Pecan Herb Crust | Balsamic Strawberries | Crostini
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes - Sweet Corn, Red Pepper & Thyme Succotash | Cajun Cream Sauce
- Oven Baked Atlantic Salmon Filet: Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun-Dried Tomatoes | Citrus Dill Sauce
- Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast - Fingerling Potatoes & Chives | Haricot Verts | Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Braised Beef Short Rib - Idaho Potato & Horseradish Mash | Baby Carrots | Pearl Onions | English Peas Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
- Greek Zucchini Fritters - Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun Dried Tomatoes | Spring Onion & Cucumber Tzatziki
- Duo of Sorbet: Seasonal Sorbet | Fresh Fruit
- Granny Smith Apple Parfait: Cinnamon Spiced Apples | Almond & Oat Crumble | Candied Chili Bacon
- Salted Caramel Cake: Dark Chocolate Ganache | Raspberry Sauce
- Odyssey Signature Warm Butter Cake: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce
*Menu subject to change. Please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
- Two and a half to three hour cruise on the Potomac River
- A three-course plated dinner with attentive tableside service
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water
- The most breathtaking views of the nation's greatest landmarks, including the Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial
- Curated music selection by Odyssey's live band
- Guaranteed table for your party size
Does not include:
- Other beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking, guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Cruise duration is approx 2.5 to 3 hours