Washington Dc City Tour
One of the most exciting cities that you can tour for any time that you are on your vacation is the Washington city. Most of the tourist always come here for their holiday together with their families and there those who choose to come up with their friends. One of the cite. The management has provided a personal guide who is responsible for showing you and your team all the facilitating areas around the city. One of the most important thing that you supposed to ensure during your booking is to maintain a small group as possible.
The reason as to why many people prefer this site is because you can decide to hire a personal photographer who can take you some of the very fantastic photos. The price that assigned to booking is a very affordable price that can accommodate you and your team. One of the reports that were released by a trusted media group indicates that the city is positioned among the excellent in the world when it comes to historical areas.
When you in this place you are fully guaranteed of free lunch and sometimes accommodations. The city is full of sightseeing activities. Some of the best places that you will be able to observe essential landmarks, it is in this mega city. Some of these famous buildings include the white house. There are some of the valuable lessons that you will learn from this place which provides for, the NAH;
THE NATIONAL AMERICAN HISTORY. The reason as to where a small group is encouraged here, is to obtain the maximum attention that you need from the guide who is assigned to you. Early booking is always advised to keep for your group
This is a 3 hour mid-morning tour of Washington DC. Stops include popular sites including The Capitol building, the White House, World War ll Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial and the Abraham Lincoln Memorial. Approximately 15 minutes is spent at each site throughout the tour. On the way to the White House, we will travel down Pennsylvania Avenue, America's Main Street, home to major landmarks such as the National Gallery of Arts, the Newseum, the National Archives, the Navy Memorial, the Justice Department, the FBI Building, Old Post Office Pavilion and the Freedom Plaza.
All of our tours depart from this 450 New Jersey Avenue. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure.
Pickup & Return:
Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill.
Departure Times: 10.30am
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Does not include:
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately