Walking Food Tour on 14th Street
The walking food tour on 14th Street in Washington is something that you should try when you come to the city for vacation. You will really enjoy your vacation, and you will pretty happy with the way that you see this town because you get the best experience. Someone who want to have this tour can get a guide and come with the family right now.
The walking food tour is pretty impressive because you get to duck into certain places for a taste. You might try a sip of a certain drink if you want, and you might want to see if you can take notes and learn what this city has to offer. This means that you can completely enjoy the town and take a lot of pictures.
There are many people who will take this tour with family because they can all have a good time. There are a lot of people who love this tour because they want to see Washington through the eyes of their guide. The guide that they have points out all the best places, and they show you why this town is so interesting.
You also need to see if you can get the tickets online and learn someting new about the town. You can get all your tickets before you arrive, and you will be ready to go on the tour.
You must be certain that you have the tour experience that lets you see all of the city, and you will begin to enjoy this city in a way that other people could not.
Leave the bustling business district and get to know the real District. Trace the steps of Civil War generals, world-renowned musicians and pioneers of women's rights.
Grab a slice from a pizza shop for the 21st century, try true American cooking in a historic jazz mecca where lively notes still hang in the air, and taste international fare that has made Washington, DC Bon Appetit's Restaurant City of the Year.
Once home to the city's most turbulent streets, explore the significant history and identity of 14th Street and see how it's become one of the city's most premier neighborhoods and hottest dining destinations.
You'll stay at each location approximately 20 minutes, and guests are welcome to hang around at the final stop after the tour is finished. The final stop is about a 10 minute walk from the U Street Metro. Guides can help with any additional directions needed.
Pickup & Return:
&Pizza (K St location).
Departure Times: 6 pm
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
- Small-group tour
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund