Three-Hour Dc City Night Tour
If you are planning on taking a family vacation to Washington, DC!? Then come and join us for our new and exciting 3 hour night tour of the city.
This Washington DC night tour consists of a driver taking all of its guests on either a minivan or a coach bus on an entire run of the city at night stopping at most of the popular sites and landmarks. For example The Capitol, White House, World War ll Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial and the Abraham Lincoln Memorial are some of the places your tour guide will be taking you too give you also approximately 15 minutes at each location for you to take pictures, walk around, etc. Included in the tour are also popular landmarks like The National Gallery of Arts, The Newseum, The National Archives, The Navy Memorial, The Justice of Department, The FBI Building, The Old Post Office Pavilion and even The Freedom Plaza.
For booking purposes know that the tour will be departing from The Hyatt Regency Hotel at 400 New Jersey Avenue NW, Washington DC 20001 at approximately 7:30 pm. On that day please make sure you and your guests arrive 30 minutes before scheduled tour time with your confirmation paper or electronic ticket ready to show your tour guide. Also know that we will be providing nice cold bottle of water for all our guests to enjoy while on the tour. If this is something you would be looking to book, please give us a call or simply book directly online, just remember not to take too long as all the bus or minivan spots could fill up fast.
This DC night tour is a duration of 3 hours. Stops include popular site such as The Capitol, White House, World War ll Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial and the Abraham Lincoln Memorial. We will spend approximately 15 minutes at each of the stops. Time at each site may vary. This tour travels down Pennsylvania Avenue and includes major landmarks such the National Gallery of Arts, the Newseum, the National Archives, the Navy Memorial, the Justice of Department, FBI Building, Old Post Office Pavilion as well as the Freedom Plaza.
Tour departs from 400 New Jersey Avenue NW, Washington DC 20001. Please arrive 30 minutes before scheduled tour departure.
Pickup & Return:
Hyatt Regency [Capitol Hill].
Same as departure point.
Departure Times: 7.30pm
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional Driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Does not include:
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately