Spirit of Washington Lunch & Dinner Cruises
These lunch and dinner cruises are the best way to spend a part of your day in the Washington DC area, providing splendid sight seeing opportunities, as well as some amazing and tasty food to enjoy as you are taken around to explore some of the most popular sites in the greater DC area. Spend some time on one of these cruises and you'll be sure to thoroughly enjoy your day. These cruises are great for any event and any age group! Everyone will have a blast on the ship. Spirit of Washington Lunch & Dinner cruises provide guests with an unparalleled experience and a uniquely superior way to see Washington DC.
|11:30 AM - 1:30 PM||12:00 PM - 2:00 PM|
|6:00 PM - 8:30 PM||7:00 PM - 9:30 PM||7:00 PM - 10:00 PM||8:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
- What type of seating does Spirit of Washington Lunch & Dinner Cruises have?
There is indoor dining seating.
- What type of parking do you have?
There is paid parking available in the paved parking lot.
- Approximately how long is Spirit of Washington Lunch & Dinner Cruises?
The cruise is approximately 2-3 hours.
- How many decks or levels are there aboard the Spirit of Washington Lunch & Dinner Cruises?
There are 3 decks.
- What lake or river does the Spirit of Washington Lunch & Dinner Cruises cruise on?
The cruise takes you along the Potomac River.
- How many passengers does the boat hold?
The boat holds 440 passengers.
- What is the dress code?
Dress code is smart casual.
|Date / Day||Available Times|