Spirit of Baltimore Valentine's Day Dinner Cruise
Your most memorable Valentine's Day yet is waiting on the water, when you and your sweetheart join us aboard Spirit of Baltimore!
This dinner cruise on Baltimore's Inner Harbor is a fun and entertaining way to see some of the city's famous and historic landmarks. Enjoy the views from the deck of a sleek, sophisticated cruiser as downtown Baltimore lights up when the sun sets.
As you travel from the Inner Harbor to the Patapsco River, you'll be treated to a sumptuous all-you-can-eat buffet, complete with a carving station. As you enjoy your meal in the elegant setting of the ship's dining room, you'll be entertained by the colorful characters of the ship's cabaret. After dinner, the dance floor heats up as a DJ spins the hottest Top 40 songs for nearly two hours.
When you've had your fill of dancing, grab your drink and relax on a large outside deck. You'll be enchanted by the nighttime backdrop of the illuminated Baltimore skyline -- so remember to bring your camera! This three-hour dinner cruise is an excellent prelude to your date night!
Pickup & Return:
Baltimore Inner Harbor.
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: Select from: February 10, 14, or 17th
Board 6:30pm | Cruise 7-10pm
All cruises begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the departure time. Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise. In the rare event of a schedule change, you will be contacted with updated information.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Organic Mixed Field Greens: Grape Tomatoes | English Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Kidney Beans | American | Cheddar Cheese | Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch Dressing | Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low-Fat Italian Dressing
- Organic Spinach & Kale Salad: Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Red Bell Peppers |Red Onions | Lemon & Oregano Dressing
- Roasted Red Beet Salad: Pickled Shallots | Fresh Mint | Italian Parsley
- Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad: Scallions | Plum Tomatoes | Cumin & Paprika Vinaigrette
- Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet: Tomatoes | Shallots | Caper Sauce
- Honey & Sesame Chicken: Scallions | Fresno Chilies
- Whole-Roasted Pork Loin: Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Roasted Broccoli Florets: Toasted Garlic | Chili Flakes
- Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole: Green Chilies | Scallions | Fresh Cilantro
- Baked Ziti Pasta: Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese |Mozzarella Cheese | Spinach & Garlic Sauce
- Mashed Potatoes: Idaho Potatoes | Roasted Garlic
- Seasonal Fruit | Cannolis | Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy | Cheesecake | Chocolate Cake | Strawberries & Vanilla Custard | Apple Cobbler
*Menu subject to change. Please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
- 3-hour cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Live entertainment and DJ
- Service charge
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no smoking inside the boat
For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended.