Small-Group Sunset Electric Bike Tour in Washington Dc
There is a lot to see in Washington DC, but the problem is that no matter how you get around, traffic tends to be terrible. Which is why you'll be delighted by the new option of a Small-Group Sunset Electric Bike Tour in Washington DC. This fully-guided intimate three-hour tour lets you get around the sites of the city on a powered bicycle, which gives you the maneuverability of a traditional bicycle with an attached electric engine that means less work for you. It's the best of both worlds: an easy way to get around without being worn out and sweaty from frantically pedaling.
The tour begins at the National Mall, where you'll get a quick bike orientation before you set out on your ride. You'll travel through the Mall and on to the Jefferson Memorial, the Washington Monument, the FDR Memorial, the WWII Memorial, the Korean War Memorial and the Vietnam Memorial. Then it's down Pennsylvania Avenue to visit the White House and the Capital Building. You'll then make your way back to where you started, with plenty of time along the way to stop for pictures and sightseeing.
The bike and helmet are included in the tour as well as your own personal expert guide, who can fill you in on everything you see along the way. There are a lot of ways to see Washington D.C., but riding your own personal electric-powered bike might be the option that is the most fun and the easiest on your legs.
In the evening, meet your guide at the departure point for your tour. With the help of e-bikes, you'll cover a lot of ground in a small amount of time. These e-bikes have a small motor to help power you, meaning you'll be able to go farther with less effort! These may be new, but they're easy to learn. After a brief orientation, you'll be riding like a pro in no time. Your expert guide will guide you around the National Mall, visiting the White House, the National Mall, Pennsylvania Avenue and plenty of other Monuments and Memorials. You'll be filled with the best history, urban legends, and fun stories that DC has to offer. After three hours of sightseeing you will return to the original departure point.
Tour Highlights include:
- White House
- Pennsylvania Avenue
- Washington Monument
- Jefferson Memorial
- FDR Memorial
- WWII Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Korean Memorial
- Vietnam Memorial
Pickup & Return:
Near E Street and 23rd Street.
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: April, September, October:
5:30pm May - August:
- Live Guide
- Small-group tour
- Bike tour
Does not include:
- Food and/or Drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All riders must be at least 16 years old and at least 5 feet (or 155cm) tall.
- All riders must be able to ride a bike.
- Please do not bring too many belongings with you for the tour. The bikes are equipped with small luggage racks for personal items.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress comfortably for the weather. You may always store extra layers brought along for the tour in our office.
- Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form. Minors under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to complete their paperwork.
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on our bike tours.
- All of our tours operate rain or shine. We have rain ponchos availableÂ in case of rain.
- We will make every effort to minimize disruptions to our tours caused by third-party employees. We are not responsible for any loss associated with events out of our immediate control.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and will not be refunded.
- Not wheelchair accessible