Open Top Convertible Tour
Ride in style with a one-of-a-kind bus sightseeing tour of the city with the Open Top Convertible Tour in Washington DC. The tour features open-top convertible or glass-top tour buses to experience the city in a unique and fun way. This will be a great adventure for your whole group of family and friends to see the United States Capitol and all the popular sights in the city.
Meet your professional tour guide at the departure destination and load up in the luxurious vehicle to start your tour. Along the way, your tour guide will provide historic facts, fun information, and stories of each location for an in-depth detailed tour during your overview of the city. Don't forget to bring your camera as well to capture photos of each notable landmark.
Tour sights include:
- Lincoln Memorial - At this location, the tour will stop to view the memorial and for great photo ops. The Lincoln Memorial honors Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the United States. The beautiful memorial was built in 1922.
- National Harbor - Originally a plantation, this waterfront development is located along the Potomac River.
- Old Town Alexandria - Located along the Potomac River, this beautiful and quaint area features 18th-century townhouses, cobblestone streets, and historic locations.
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial - Located just outside of DC, this memorial was constructed in 1932 and is dedicated to the first President of the United States, George Washington.
- Historic Christ Church - Episcopal Church that was built in 1807 with beautiful Gothic Revival style architecture.
- Iwo Jima Memorial/Marine Corps War Memorial - Dedicated to all U.S. Marine Corps that have served since 1775.
- Air Force Memorial - Stop at this location to stretch your legs and view the memorial that honors those that have served in the United States Air Force.
- Drive through Georgetown - Beautiful area to explore with cobblestone streets and features tons of restaurants, shops, bars, and so much more to explore.
- National Cathedral - At this amazing location, you will stop for photo ops at this American cathedral of the Episcopal Church. The church was built from 1906 to 1988 when the final stone was set in place.
Book the Open Top Convertible Tour today and see all of these amazing and awesome sights in Washington DC. Which will also help you decide which locations you want to visit next during your vacation!
- Approximately how long does the Open Top Convertible Tour last?
Approximately 3.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Open Top Convertible Tour?
Both photography and video cameras are permitted.