Odyssey Dc Valentine's Day Dinner Cruise
When Valentines Day comes around, loved ones expect to be treated like royalty. Now people can do that, by ordering tickets to the Odyssey DC Valentine's Day Dinner Cruise. The Odyssey is a big nice dining ship. When people go on board this ship, the night of fun and entertainment just gets started. As soon as they get on the shop, it will start with the ship photographer taking pictures of the couple.
Now they will also get a chance to meet the Captain and the crew of the ship. Then it is time for them to sit down and have a wonderful Valentine's Day dinner. The dinner will be a three course dinner which the passengers will truly love and remember. Now after dinner the happy couple can take a stroll on the deck and enjoy being under the stars and moonlight.
There will be a DJ to provide great music for the passengers so they can dance the night away if they want. Now the DJ will play all types of music which should please most people. As the ship continues to sail, passengers will get the chance to look at all the beautiful sights from the water, including Arlington National Cemetery.
Valentines Day is a holiday for lovers, and this cruise is designed for lovers. They will have a romantic night where they will forget all of their problems and leave their stress behind once they hit the water. If a person wants to impress their loved one, this is a no brainer.
Make your way to the Gangplank Marina, where boarding begins at 6pm for a 7pm sailing time.
Follow a sightseeing route along the Potomac River with fascinating views of DC's famous monuments and the city's historic waterfront. The Odyssey is a modern dining ship with three exquisitely-decorated glass atrium dining rooms that offer amazing river views from every table, as well as an open-air observation deck and dance floors.
Meet the Captain and crew, pause for a shot with the ship's photographer, then sit down to a three-course dinner that includes a tasting trio, entrees and desserts. After the meal, dance the night away to live music that ranges from softer standards to high-energy hits. Throughout the cruise, enjoy stunning views of the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Reagan National Airport, the United States Naval Research Laboratory, Old Town Alexandria, the Woodrow Wilson Memorial Bridge, and much more.
This 3-hour dinner cruise concludes at the original departure point.
Pickup & Return:
Gangplank Marina, Washington DC.
Departure Times: Select from: February 10, 14 or 17th
Saturday: Boarding begins at 6pm. Cruise departs at 7pm.
Wednesday: Boarding begins at 6pm. Cruise departs at 7pm
- Three-hour cruise on the Potomac River
- A three-course plated dinner with attentive tableside service
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water
- The most breathtaking views of the nation's greatest landmarks, including the Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial
- Curated music selection by Odyssey's live band
- Guaranteed table for your party size
Does not include:
- Other beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking, guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only