Climb aboard Nina's Dandy to sail along the Potomac River, while enjoying outstanding cuisine and the spectacular views of Washington DC's landmarks and monuments. Whether wanting a romantic dinner cruise complete with music and moonlit strolls on deck, or a Sunday Brunch that will give a jumpstart to your day, a Nina's Dandy Lunch or Dinner Cruise is sure to please.
Sunday Champagne Brunch Cruise
Dressy casual is suggested for this afternoon sail on the Potomac that lasts 2 1/2 hours with half an hour of boarding beforehand. Every Sunday's Brunch buffet offers a Thanksgiving-like feast including freshly baked turkey, ham, stuffing, seasonal vegetables and cranberry sauce. Also enjoy freshly prepared Belgium waffles served with whipped cream and strawberries, omelets made to order, bacon and sausage, assorted muffins and fresh fruit. These are just some of the items available on the buffet.
With live music, a complimentary glass of champagne or mimosa, the morning has never looked so good!
The Lunch Cruise is a one of a kind way to spend a couple of hours enjoying the magnificent views of our nation's capital. The cruise lasts for a full 2.5 hours, as Nina's Dandy heads up the Potomac River. Dressy casual attire is encouraged. You'll enjoy a three course meal served table side and hear a narration of the points of interest by your captain.
Romantics can enjoy an evening aboard Nina's Dandy with live music during dinner with dancing afterward to a variety of musical styles over an excellent sound system. This three hour cruise provides a 5 course meal served by candlelight. You can also dance by moonlight on our upper and outer decks while sailing past our Nation's monuments.
- Price includes cruise, meal, tax and gratuity.
- Separate beverage bill will be presented and is due at the end of the cruise.
- Cruise is handicap accessible.
- Smoking is allowed on the upper and outer deck.
- Business or cocktail attire is strongly recommended for dinner and dressy casual for lunch.
- Cameras and video cameras welcome.
- Due to Homeland Security Measures, no wrapped packages are allowed (gift bags are welcome).