National Law Enforcement Museum
For those who are interested in crime, law enforcement, and history, the National Law Enforcement Museum in the Greater Washington DC Area is a great place to explore and immerse yourself into the subject.
This museum is jam-packed with interesting exhibits and display detailing crime history and the methods used to deal with it in the country. These exhibits are extremely interactive and immersive, allowing guests to experience history in entirely new ways. Just a few of these awesome exhibits include:
- Decision-Making Training Simulator: Involves real but hypothetical situations in which officers must make split-second decisions and offers guests to experience what this is like.
- 911 Emergency Ops Dispatch Experience: In this unique exhibit, guests will get to learn what it is like to work as a 911 dispatcher through unique simulations.
- Become an Officer: Learn about day-to-day law enforcement professions and experience what life is like for law enforcement offers around the United States. There is also the Take the Case exhibit which allows guests to learn all about forensic techniques.
- Immersive Forensics and Evidence Gathering Interactives: Embrace your inner CSI lover in this interactive exhibit. Guests can learn about forensics and evidence gathering techniques.
- Signature Film in the Main Theater: This introduction film based around law enforcement features three different documentaries. You can also learn about actual experiences from offers in 'Officers' Stories'.
There are so many different unique exhibitions to see, allowing visitors to learn unique facts and the history of law enforcement in the country. Book this wonderful museum today for an amazing and unforgettable vacation with friends and family!
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at National Law Enforcement Museum?
Most guests spend 1-2 hours at the museum.
- What amenities are available?
There is a Cafe on-site.
- Is National Law Enforcement Museum handicap accessible?
Yes, it is handicap accessible.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Both photography & video recording is allowed.
- For what ages is National Law Enforcement Museum appropriate?
Attraction is appropriate for all ages.