Mount Vernon Day Tour from Washington Dc
Washington DC is the capitol of the United States. For this reason a lot of political operation happen in this city. So much to make to make sure that other people look at the other things that can be consistent for the government. But, there other places where political operations in the country.
So much needs to be stated and said so much that you need to look at is going to make you satisfied. The people of this city are obsessed with history because all of the things. So much so that people donate millions of dollars to have museums built.
So much is gained and at the same time, you can lose so much. Mount Vernon is a house in Virginia that used to be a plantation house. The reason that so many people connect with this place is the history. Children are going to grow up into things that they don't agree with.
People should have the power to make their own opinions stated. That is an important aspect of the country that some people forget. You need to remember for yourself. You need to see what can happen when you go to make sure that all the people are ones that you like.
There is a reason why Americans are constantly talking about different things are offered to a lot of different people. You need the truth to be able to do things for yourself. Having help is nice, but no one should try to mislead you. That is dishonest and immoral in most cultures. You need to make sure that all of the things that you like are things that you can do for yourself.
Step back into history and enjoy a day tour of George Washington's Estate at Mt. Vernon. This iconic tour includes a 30 minute movie introduction of George Washington as General during the Revolutionary War, followed by a tour of the Mansion, visit to the George Washington museum and tomb, as well as slaves' quarters and grounds of the Estate. Individuals are responsible for their own lunches. Please note there is a restaurant inside the Estate. Transportation and admission fees are included in this tour package.
Tour departs from 400 New Jersey Avenue NW, Washington DC 20001. Please arrive 30 minutes before scheduled tour departure.
Pickup & Return:
Hyatt Regency[Capitol Hill].
Same as departure point.
Departure Times: 11:00am
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional Driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Does not include:
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- The listed price does not include a per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately