Hard Rock Cafe Washington Dc
They have managed to fit a Hard Rock Cafe in Washington DC, and it is one of the most modern places to come in the city. You will find that you have a good time in this place even though the rest of the city is very buttoned up. You hear the rock music playing the whole time, and you notice that there is a lot of memorabilia on the walls.
The stars that are from this area have passed through here,a don you might see them on your trip. You are free to come any time that you want, or you could get a reservation. There is a lot of great American food on the menu, and you could have a good drink to match your meal. You also need to be sure that you have had the kids get a kids menu.
Everyone in the family or group can come into this place, and you will all have a good time. This is the perfect place to just listen to music and chat, and you should use this place to have fun with the group after a long day. It could be a stopover if you want, or it could just be a place you come to have a rest.
You must get your reservation early, or you might need to come in and ask for a big table foe the group.
You must come to the Hard Rock Cafe in the nation's capitol because you want to have fun and relax with family. You will start to enjoy this experience more than any other, and it could be a regular stop.
Back in 1971, Americans Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton opened the first Hard Rock Cafe in London. Their landlord didn't think they could pull it off, so he granted them a 3-month lease.
How wrong that landlord was. Today, the franchise — which includes cafes, casinos and hotels — can be found in more than 63 countries. The franchise owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, and it can be seen on display at its locations around the globe.
Enjoy a prix-fixe menu at the Hard Rock Cafe in Washington, DC. Each meal comes with a dessert and choice of tea, coffee or soda. See the sample menu below for entree options.
- Main entrée: Choice of any Hard Rock signature burger, hickory smokehouse sandwich or Texan, entrée salad or sandwich from the menu*
- Choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
- Chef's Dessert
Choice of main course, soft drink and dessert:
- Steak, chicken or shrimp fajitas
- Grilled salmon
- Any Hard Rock signature burger or sandwich
- Smokehouse hickory chicken, ribs or duo platter
- Twisted Mac, chicken and cheese
Please note: menu items are subject to change without notice.
Pickup & Return:
Hard Rock Cafe Washington DC.
Departure Times: Sunday to Thursday - 11am to 10pm
Friday and Saturday - 11am to 12am
All hours are subject to change
- Preferred seating
- One meal per person based on menu selected
- Beverage: choice of soft drink, coffee, or tea
- All Taxes
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional menu items outside the selected menu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lil Rocker menu (ages 0-10) is available for purchase direct from Hard Rock Cafe on the day