Guided Tour of Us Capitol and Monuments Via Mini Coach
Heading to Washington DC? Take a guided tour of many of our nations monuments in Washington DC. No need to walk all over the city, or drive and try to find parking spots. Leave it all up to your driver, to get you to many important sights without any stress.
Meet at the magnificent bronze 'Neptune Fountain', outside the Library of Congress. You will go in this building first to take a look around. next you will take a tour of the US Capitol building, where your guide will tell you all about the history of the building, from beginning to present day.
About midday, the tour will break for lunch and shopping at the Pentagon City Mall, a huge four story shopping complex, located in Pentagon City. After lunch head back out to see more sights. You will see the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, Iwo Jima Memorial (Marine Corps War Memorial), World War II Memorial, Nurses Memorial, Martin Luther King Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean Memorial, and more. You will also enjoy a cruise along the Potomac River during warmer months of the year, or Jefferson Memorial in the winter months. Of course you will also stand outside the gates of 'The White House'. Who knows you might even get to see the president landing in his helicopter, or leaving in the limo.
The tour includes round trip transportation , entrance to the Capitol, and library of congress, guide, bottled water, and all fees. Wear comfortable walking shoes as there will be a little bit of walking. The cost of this tour is $135.00. Have fun exploring our nation's Capitol.
Meet your guide at the Neptune Fountain outside the Library of Congress and begin your day with a guided tour of the US Capitol building and a look inside the Library of Congress Jefferson building.
After your Capitol Tour, hop on a coach bus and travel around Washington, DC to visit the White House and all the major memorials (full list of stops available in the Itinerary section). At each stop your expert guide will hop off with you to personally escort you through the sights providing insightful background and answering questions along the way.
Throughout the day you will have many opportunities to take photos and explore the National Mall.
At midday, stop for lunch (at your expense) and shopping break at the Pentagon City Mall.
*Potomac River Cruise offered April 18th - October 10th. In Fall/Winter season Jefferson Memorial added in lieu of River Cruise.
Pickup & Return:
Library of Congress.
Departure Times: Arrive at 8:00 am for check in so as not to miss our prompt 8:15 am departure.
During your tour, your guide will walk you through the following sights:
- The US Capitol Building
- Potomac River Cruise or Jefferson Memorial*
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- Dr Martin Luther King JR Memorial
- Korean Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Memorial
- Nurses Memorial
- World War II Memorial
- Pentagon City Mall
- Air Force Memorial
- Iwo Jima Memorial (Marine Corps War Memorial)
- White House (exterior)
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Does not include:
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothing are recommended.
- All reservations are non-cancellable, non-refundable. Date/time changes are subject to availability and will incur a $30 change fee which will be collected upon arrival for your tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible