Discover DC Tour
Enjoy getting the perfect overview of Washington DC with the Discover DC Sightseeing Tour. This 6-hour adventure provides you with stops at some of the best locations in the city to see where you will have great photo opportunities and time available to enjoy learning about each location and its history. Bring the whole family on this fun tour at the United States Capitol!
Throughout the tour, your professional tour guide will provide you with live narratives where you will learn about each tour stop, as well as the esteemed American leaders that shaped the nation where you will visit the memorials of their important chapters to the history of America. This tour also includes a one-hour boat cruise on the Potomac River (Seasonally from March 15 - October 15).
Sights on the tour include:
- U.S. Navy Memorial - Established in 1987 to honor those who are serving or have served in the Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, and Merchant Marine.
- U.S. Capitol Building - First constructed in 1800 before expansion later in history, the Capitol Building is the home of the US Congress.
- White House - The official residence and workplace of the President of the United States.
- WWII Memorial - Pays honor to those that served both in military branches and as civilians during World War II.
- Jefferson Memorial - Built in1943, this monument pays homage to the 3rd President of the United States, Thomas Jefferson.
- FDR Memorial - Honoring Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
- Korean War Memorial - A deeply moving token of appreciation for those who fought diligently in the Korean War.
- Lincoln Memorial - Dedicated to Abraham Lincoln.
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial - Commemorates those who fought in the Vietnam War.
Monopolize your time in Washington DC by booking the Discover DC Tour today! It will be an astonishing addition on your next family vacation.
- Approximately how long does the Discover DC Tour last?
The tour lasts approximately 6 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Discover DC Tour?
Both photography and video cameras are permitted.