Dc Monuments and Memorials Pedicab Tour
Plan to visit D.C Monuments and Memorials up-close with a private Pedicab Tour. While your driver pedals through the Capital, sit down and relax. You are in control of the itinerary and the length of your tour.
Preserved by the National Park Service, millions of vacationers attend yearly. Here are some of the distinguished National Mall landmarks to explore.
- Washington Monument (1848) revered 1st President George Washington
- World War 2 Memorial (2001) honoring veterans
- Jefferson Memorial (1939) esteemed 3rd President Thomas Jefferson
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial (1997) praising four term President FDR
- Martin Luther King Jr Memorial (2011) admired Civil Rights Movement leader
- Korean War Memorial (1993) in observance of veterans
- Lincoln Memorial (1914) 16th celebrated President Abraham Lincoln
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial (1982) in remembrance of service and MIA
- Constitution Gardens (1976) dedicated to the Declaration of Independence
Get conveniently picked up in the Washington D.C. vicinity. Then get dropped back off at the same place or another. It is a totally flexible experience.
- White House
- Metro station
- Local Museum
No need to exhaust yourself; walking from spot to spot. Simply stop at any destination to see a site, or just drive by.
- Daily from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- One-hour minimum ride
- Optional extended one-minute intervals
When you book a popular Pedicab to tour D.C. Monuments and Memorials, you'll be pleasantly surprised. They're exceptionally comfortable, and seat two to three adults (with two children on laps). Bring a camera and enjoy!
Pick up location is flexible - it is recommended that tours start in the vicinity of the White House, though tours can also start at a metro station, restaurant, museum, or hotel in the area.
Monuments and memorials visited during this tour include: Washington Monument, World War 2 Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, Martin Luther King Jr Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Constitution Gardens, and several other spots along the way. At any of these spots you are welcome to extend your tour and take as much time as you would like to go inside and explore or just take some memorable photos.
Start times are available every 15 minutes from 9am until 8pm. Minimum tour length is one hour - any time after that time is pro-rated per minute ($1.25 / pedicab) and can be paid directly to the driver at the end of the tour.
Each pedicab can seat 2-3 adults (with two there's plenty of leg room, with three it's cozier). One or two kids (8 and under) are welcome to sit on laps. Any umbrella stroller can be folded up and easily stowed on the pedicab as well.
Pickup & Return:
Centrally located D.C. hotels, restaurants, metro stations, parking garages, or museums; specify your location in the checkout process.
Tour ending location is flexible - speak with your driver to figure out what location works best for you!.
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off
- Pedicab tour
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional time beyond one hour (pro-rated per minute)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Tours from December 1 - March 1 are subject to minimum/maximum numbers and may be cancelled if not met. If canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide