Day Tour of Arlington Virginia
Spend an afternoon learning all the history and seeing all the amazing sights with Day Tour of Arlington Virginia. You'll be treated to a guided tour that explains all the history and details of Arlington, Virginia's most famous locations.
Spend 5 hours touring all the most popular and amazing sights that are located in the historic city of Arlington, Virginia. Each tour is led by a very knowledgeable tour guide who will walk you through the most famous sites and explain their significance and history. Some of the stops on the tour include the Marine War Memorial, Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers, Air Force Memorial, Arlington Mansion, graves of John F. Kennedy and his family, time to search for your own loved ones at Arlington National Cemetery and the Pentagon Mall where tourists are taken to the sight of the infamous September 11 plane crash.
This tour lasts 5 hours. Guests are requested to be at the departure site 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the tour. Each tour includes complimentary hop-on/hop-off trolley tickets, all entrance fees for each location, bottled water, live knowledgeable commentary from a tour guide through the entire tour, and air conditioned transportation.
If you are looking to see some of the nations most beloved locations that note history and important events, Day Tour of Arlington Virginia is the way to go. You'll walk through some of the most famous monuments and see some of the United States most historic sites.
This 5 hour Arlington Tour includes stops at the Marine War Memorial, Air Force Memorial, Arlington Mansion/House, Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers and see the changing of the guard, the Eternal Flame at John Fitzgerald Kennedy grave site, as well as those laid to rest next to him, Jacquelyn & Robert Kennedy, Senator Edward, and Joe Kennedy. Passengers also are allowed to search the site for their loved ones who were buried there. This tour includes complimentary hop-on/hop-off trolley tickets. As we head to the Pentagon Mall, passengers will see the Pentagon and the site of the September 11 plane crash.Tour ends at Arlington Cemetery.
Tour departs from 400 New Jersey Avenue NW, Washington DC 20001. Please arrive 30 minutes before scheduled tour departure.
Pickup & Return:
Tour ends @Arlington Cemetery.
Departure Times: 10:30am
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional Driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Does not include:
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately