DC Deluxe Tour
This 5.5-hour, fully-narrated bus sightseeing tour venture transports you to the most famed hotspots and points of interest in Washington D.C.! Climb aboard a luxurious tour bus and cruise the city in style as you view the White House, Lincoln Memorial, and more! One of the best parts of this experience is that you'll get a guided tour INSIDE of the United States Capitol Building! This is a great option for those who want to see the highlights of the city but don't have a lot of time. It's great for all ages as well so bring the whole family along to learn something new.
Your touring guide for the experience will be personable and hold many question and answers about the metro area and will gladly solve any questions that you may come up with along the way. On your way to the stops, you'll ride in a comfy, spacious, and climate-controlled 35-passenger vehicle for the epitome of an inspiring experience. You will have an ample amount of time for photos at each stop as well. Along the way, be sure to snap photos of your favorite monuments and more. You will be able to see some of the most fascinating aspects of the nation's history and DC's tourism industry, so do not miss out on a wondrous opportunity!
- Where does the DC Deluxe Tour depart from?
The Library of Congress.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the DC Deluxe Tour?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.
- Is the DC Deluxe Tour handicap accessible?
Yes. There are handicap accessible vehicles if needed.
- What is included in the admission price?
The price includes the tour and a tour of the inside of the U.S. Capitol Building.
- What methods of transportation does the DC Deluxe Tour use?
Transportation via air-conditioned coach.
- Is there any walking involved?
Yes, there is minimal walking.
- Approximately how long does the DC Deluxe Tour last?
The tour is 5.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
This is great for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
There is no dress code, just dress comfortably!