Boomerang Pirate Ship Family Fun Treasure Hunt Sightseeing Cruise
Set sail in Washington DC on this awesome sightseeing pirate cruise. This cruise takes place on the Potomac River and allows guests to enjoy a swashbuckling adventure. This cruise is great for the entire family, as it allows guests of all ages to embark upon a pirate-themed journey. Your goal is to protect the Nation's Capital from enemy pirates! This adventure lasts one hour.
During this treasure hunt, you and your family will help the crew protect the city from pirates and set out to find the stolen treasure from the pirates. Fire water cannons at the enemies and defend DC on this awesome pirate adventure. Plus, guests can also enjoy games, face painting, limbo, dancing and more - all on the sparkling Potomac River. You'll hunt for the keys to the city's treasure chest as you battle other pirates with water cannons and dance along to music. You'll also see amazing sights like the Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Kennedy Center, Watergate, and Georgetown University!
The ship was built in 2013 and is U.S. Coast Guard-approved. The vessel is equipped with life jackets, a radio, and life rings. All of the captains are licensed and very experienced on the water! There is also a full bar and two restrooms.
Be sure you book this awesome cruise to enjoy some great DC sightseeing while also defending the waters from dastardly pirates! It's sure to be a blast, so bring the entire family on the Boomerang Pirate Ship Family Fun Treasure Hunt Sightseeing Cruise. Book your vacation today and enjoy all the great activities in the area.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
This is appropriate for all ages!
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Boomerang Pirate Ship Family Fun Treasure Hunt Sightseeing Cruise?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.
- What type of parking do you have?
Free parking at the dock at Washington Harbor found at Georgetown Waterfront at 31st Street.
- Approximately how long is Boomerang Pirate Ship Family Fun Treasure Hunt Sightseeing Cruise?
The adventure is approximately 1 hour.
- How many decks or levels are there aboard the Boomerang Pirate Ship Family Fun Treasure Hunt Sightseeing Cruise?
There are two decks on the boat.
- What lake or river does the Boomerang Pirate Ship Family Fun Treasure Hunt Sightseeing Cruise cruise on?
- What is the dress code?
Dress code is casual with comfortable shoes.