Bike the Sites Guided Bike Tour of Washington, DC
Explore the sights and sounds of Washington DC with the Monuments Tour, Capital Sites Tour, or Sites at Night where you bike from 4-8 miles with your guide explaining the importance and fun facts of the different highlighted sites along the way. Ride along the National Mall and on the banks of the Potomac River where you'll see sights such as the White House, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, The Reflecting Pool, Supreme Court, and many more. What better way to explore the city than in the fresh air as you pedal your way through DC.
Two different tours are offered depending on what time of day you want to begin your adventure.
- 4 miles
- 2:30PM - 5:30PM
- This is an ideal tour for families as it offers an easy ride without sacrificing the number of sites experienced. Explore all the monuments and memorials at the National Mall and along the Potomac Tidal Basin and see the Washington Monument, WWII Memorial, FDR Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, The Reflecting Pool, Jefferson Memorial, and more.
Capital Sites Tour
- 7-8 miles
- 10AM - 1PM
- This is the most popular and comprehensive tour where you'll travel from one end of the National Mall to the other seeing the White House, Union Station, Supreme Court, Smithsonian Museums, WWII Memorial, US Capitol, Lincoln Memorial, The Reflecting Pool, and more. Guides will inform guests of local history, events, and practical touring tips.
- All Tours are approximately 3 hours in length
- Ages 16 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Arrive 15-20 minutes prior to departure time
- Admission price includes tour, bike, helmet, bottled water, and snack
- Seasonal appropriate clothing and close toed shoes are recommended
- Lead tour guides are professionally trained in First Aid & CPR
- Toddlers & small children ride behind a parent or guardian in trailer carriers
*Additional fees may apply.