Best of Washington Dc E-Bike Tour
The best of Washington DC e-bike tour is a lot of fun for you and the family because you rent the bike, find a ride, and have fun with the family. You are given safety gear that you need, and you are taken out by a tour guide that helps you have what you need to see the nation's capitol.
The best of Washington DC e-bike tour is a lot of fun because you are running all over town so that you can have fun taking pictures of the sights when you stop here and there. You must be certain that you have bikes for the whole family, and you should call ahead to get the right bikes for everyone.
You must have a wonderful ride around town, and you must plan to go on this tour to get all the pictures taken. The tour guide gives you recommendations for places to go, and they show you the best things to do in the city when that tour is over. There are some people who are going on this tour to see the monuments, and you will have a lot of people with you on the tour who will be fast friends.
There are some people who will get their tickets online, and there are others who will want to get them when they show up to pick up the bike. Bring your whole family, and ride throughout the whole city.
There are some people who are going to the capitol to see it all, and you should rent an e-bike that lets you have a good time in the city while getting good pictures.
With the help of the e-bikes, we'll cover a lot of ground in a small amount of time. These e-bikes have a small motor to help power you, meaning you'll be able to go farther with less effort! Your expert guide will guide you around the National mall and Tidal Basin before stopping for a brief lunch. Once you've worked up an appetite, we'll stop for a quick lunch before crossing the Potomac River into Arlington. There you'll visit the Marine Corps Memorial before heading into Georgetown. Georgetown is the oldest part of Washington, DC so we couldn't leave it out! Your guide will share this gem's best history, legends, and of course fun, and maybe even ghostly, stories!
Tour Highlights include:
- White House
- Washington Monument
- Jefferson Memorial
- FDR Memorial
- MLK Memorial
- WWII Memorial
- Korean War Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Netherlands Carillion
- Marine Corps (Iwo Jima) Memorial
- Key Bridge
- C&O Canal
- Kennedy Center
- The Watergate
Please note that while we do stop for lunch, the cost of lunch is not included.
Pickup & Return:
Near E Street and 23rd Street.
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: 9:30am
Does not include:
Cost of meal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All riders must be at least 16 years old and at least 5 feet (or 155cm) tall.
- All riders must be able to ride a bike.
- There will be a stop for lunch on tour, but the cost of the meal is not included in the tour. Please be cash or credit card if you wish to purchase a meal on tour.
- Please do not bring too many belongings with you for the tour. The bikes are equipped with small luggage racks for personal items.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress comfortably for the weather. You may always store extra layers brought along for the tour in our office.
- Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form. Minors under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to complete their paperwork.
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on our bike tours.
- All of our tours operate rain or shine. We have rain ponchos available for purchase in our office for $1. If the poncho is not opened and used we will refund you for the purchase.
- We will make every effort to minimize disruptions to our tours caused by third-party employees. We are not responsible for any loss associated with events out of our immediate control.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and will not be refunded.