Best of DC VIP Tour
Do you want to see the very best of our nation's capital with a VIP experience? This amazing tour gives you VIP access into the U.S. Capitol Building and the National Archives Building, a boat cruise along the Potomac River, and takes you to all of the best sights in the city! You will also recieve lunch at L'Enfant Plaza. This tour is an amazing value and is perfect for all ages.
On this tour, you'll visit the following sights (but you'll pass by many more!)
- Library of Congress: The largest library in the world and the research arm of Congress.
- U.S. Capitol Building: Located on Capitol Hill, this is the seat of the legislative branch and has a very rich history.
- White House: Home of the President of the United States along with much more.
- WWII Memorial: A memorial dedicated to those who served during the Second World War.
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial: This memorial honors the founder of the Democratic Party.
- FDR Memorial: Established in 1997, this is the second memorial to honor FDR.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial: This four-acre area honors Civil Rights leader Martin Luter King, Jr.!
- Korean War Veterans Memorial: View the memorial that honors those who served in the Korean War.
- Lincoln Memorial: This famous memorial honors the 16th President.
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial: This honors those who served in the Vietnam War.
- National archives Building: This building holds some of the most important documents in the country.
Your experience will begin at the Neptune Fountain which is situated just outside of the Library of Congress. Here, you'll meet your tour guide and the rest of your group before heading across the street to start your VIP tour of the U.S. Capitol Building! This 45-minute tour will take you around the building to the most fascinating and beautiful areas. Your guide will tell you the history and importance of it as well. Inside, you'll see National Statuary Hall, the Rotunda, the Crypt, and so much more. After this part of the tour, you'll head back outside and board the comfortable, climate-controlled 35-passenger luxury bus.
On your way to the next stop, the White House, you'll pass by the Canadian Embassy, the National Gallery of Art, and the Newseum. Once you reach the White House, you'll get out of the bus and hear the history while walking around. You'll also take a stroll by Lafayette Park. Your tour guide will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have! The next places you'll visit are the National World War II Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, and then the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial. You'll have plenty of time for photos and questions at each location. After that, you'll head to the Korean War Veterans Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. These sites are all close together so this section of the tour will be a walking tour. It's a nice and relaxing stroll where you'll listen to your guide and take in the beauty of the city.
The city is just different on the water. That's why with this tour, you also get to embark on a leisurely cruise along the Potomac River! You'll see the city in a unique way on this 30-minute cruise. After that, you'll head to the L'Enfant Plaza where you will get to choose your lunch (included in the price). After lunch, the second to last stop is the FDR Memorial. For the last part of the tour, you'll get to explore the inside of a historic building once again. At the National Archives Building, you'll get to skip the lines and head straight inside to see the Declaration, the U.S. Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.
This amazing tour is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It truly is the best value that you can get for your money when you visit the DC area!
- What is included in the admission price?
The price includes entrance into the U.S. Capitol Building, the National Archives Building, lunch, and the tour.
- What methods of transportation does the Best of DC VIP Tour use?
You'll ride in a luxury bus.
- Is there any walking involved?
Yes, there is walking at each stop plus a few short walking tours.
- Approximately how long does the Best of DC VIP Tour last?
The entire experience is 8.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Where does the Best of DC VIP Tour depart from?
68 First Street SE, Washington, DC 20004 - Library of Congress.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Best of DC VIP Tour?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.
- Is the Best of DC VIP Tour handicap accessible?
Yes. There are handicap accessible vehicles if needed.
- Are any meals included?
Lunch is included.
|Date / Day||Available Times|
N/A Sold Out
|8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|