Best of DC VIP Tour
Do you want to see the very best of our nation's capital with a VIP experience? This amazing tour gives you VIP access into the U.S. Capitol Building and the National Archives Building, a boat cruise along the Potomac River, and takes you to all of the best sights in the city! You will also receive lunch at L'Enfant Plaza. This tour is an amazing value and is a wondrous selection for every member of your troupe.
On this tour, you'll visit the following sights (but you'll pass by many more!)
- Library of Congress: The largest library in the world and the research arm of Congress.
- U.S. Capitol Building: Situated on Capitol Hill, this is the home base of the branch of legislation and has a very expansive history.
- White House: Home of the President of the United States along with much more.
- WWII : This was built to honour to those who served during the Second World War.
- Thomas Jefferson This memorial honours the founder of the Democratic Party.
- FDR: Established in 1997, this is the second site to honour Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
- Martin Luther King Jr. : This four-acre area honours Civil Rights leader Martin Luter King, Jr.!
- Korean War Veterans : View the memorial that honours those who served in the Korean War.
- Lincoln : This famous memorial honours the 16th President.
- Vietnam Veterans: This honours those who served in the Vietnam War.
- National archives Building: This building holds some of the most important documents in the country.
Your experience will start at the Neptune Fountain which is situated just outside of the Library of Congress. Here, you'll meet your tours guide and the rest of your group before heading across the street to start your VIP tour of the U.S. Capitol Building! This 45-minute tour will take you around the building to the most fascinating and beautiful areas. Your driver will tell you the history and importance of it as well. Inside, you'll see National Statuary Hall, the Rotunda, the Crypt, and so much more. After this part of the tour, you'll head back outside and board the immaculate, climate-controlled 35-passengers luxurious bus..
On your way to the next stop, the White House, you'll pass by the Canadian Embassy, the National Gallery of Art, and the Newseum. Once you reach the White House, you'll get out of the bus and hear the history while walking around. You'll also take a stroll by Lafayette Park. Your tour guide will be more than happy to solve any questions that you may have! The next places you'll visit are the National World War II Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, and then the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial. You'll have plenty of time for photos and questions at each location. After that, you'll head to the Korean War Veterans Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. These sites are all close together so this section of the tour will be a walking tour. It's a nice and relaxing stroll where you'll listen to your guide and take in the beauty of the city.
The city is just different on the water. That's why with this tour, you also get to set out on a leisurely cruise along the Potomac River! You'll see the city in a unique way on this 30-minute cruise. After that, you'll head to the L'Enfant Plaza where you will get to choose your lunch (included in the price). After lunch, the second to last stop is the FDR Memorial. For the last part of the tour, you'll get to navigate the inside of a historic building once again. At the National Archives Building, you'll get to skip the lines and head straight inside to see the Declaration, the U.S. Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.
This amazing touring experience is a once-in-a-life time experience. It truly is the best value that you can get for your money when you head out to uncover the inspriing statues inside the DC area!
- What is included in the admission price?
The price includes entrance into the U.S. Capitol Building, the National Archives Building, lunch, and the tour.
- What methods of transportation does the Best of DC VIP Tour use?
You'll ride in a luxury bus.
- Is there any walking involved?
Yes, there is walking at each stop plus a few short walking tours.
- Approximately how long does the Best of DC VIP Tour last?
The entire experience is 8.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Where does the Best of DC VIP Tour depart from?
68 First Street SE, Washington, DC 20004 - Library of Congress.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Best of DC VIP Tour?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.
- Is the Best of DC VIP Tour handicap accessible?
Yes. There are handicap accessible vehicles if needed.
- Are any meals included?
Lunch is included.
|Date / Day||Available Times|
N/A Sold Out