Southern Black Hills on Bike Tour
This 8-hour Southern Hills Bike Tour is a great way to not only see the Black Hills but to truly experience them. This tour is private and completely customizable, so you can choose the best route for your capabilities. Route lengths range from twenty-four to fifty-four miles. You'll ride along and to the most beautiful sights in the area: Sylvan Lake, Iron Mountain Road, Needles Highway, and Mount Rushmore. The price includes your bike, helmet, and lunch! There are many different styles and sizes of bikes available so you're sure to find the one that fits you perfectly. Riders must be twelve years of age and older and the maximum party size is fourteen.
- What is included in the admission price for Southern Black Hills on Bike Tour?
The price includes bike & helmet rental, the tour, admission into the park, and lunch.
- What level of physical ability is required?
You are able to choose the difficulty of your route, but you will still need a high level of physical ability and fitness. There are many steep hills and narrow paths no matter the route chosen.
- Is Southern Black Hills on Bike Tour guided or a non-guided timed equipment rental?
This is a guided activity.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Wear comfortable clothes and close-toed shoes.
- Where does the tour depart from?
The tour departs from Lakota Lake, located southeast of Keystone SD, on US Highway 16A.
- What age is Southern Black Hills on Bike Tour appropriate for?
Riders must be 12+.
- Is food available or provided?
Lunch is provided.
- Is parking available for Southern Black Hills on Bike Tour? If so, is it free?
There is free parking at Lakota Lake.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Of course! Don't forget your cameras.