Full-Day Mt. Rushmore Monuments Tour from Deadwood
Schedule By Date:
Depart for Black Hills, home to the world-famous Mt. Rushmore. Your guide will give you a short history of the mountain carving, and set you on your way to explore the monument's museum, gift shop, and sweets parlor. Taste the first ever recipe for ice cream, credited to the nation's second president, Thomas Jefferson.
The tour will depart Mt. Rushmore at 11:30am for a scenic 30-minute drive to the world's largest mountain carving in progress, Crazy Horse Memorial. This towering sculpture honors Native American ancestors and offers a museum, expansive viewing decks, a short film highlighting the timeline of this amazing work of art, and the Crazy Horse gift shop.
Upon departing the Crazy Horse Memorial, journey to Hill City. This sleepy center of the Black Hills has transformed into a top destination, offering many unique art galleries, t-shirt shops, and an official Harley Davidson memorabilia store.
Return to Deadwood by about 5pm. Avoid the crowded buses and vans and experience these top Black Hills destinations in luxury.
Pickup & Return:
Your hotel or campground in Deadwood.
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: 9am
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by stretch limousine
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- A maximum of 6 people per booking