Badlands Standard Or Premium Tour
Schedule By Date:
At the entrance to the park, you'll stop for photos and views at the majestic Pinnacles Overlook. Then your guide drives the Loop, stopping at several more overlooks on your way to the Ben Reifel Visitor Center. Here, you'll stop for a picnic lunch and have a chance to visit the museum before continuing on the Loop to Cedar Pass. At Cedar Pass, you will have the option to walk the short Window and Door trails.
Exiting the park, you'll continue for a few miles to the Minuteman Missile National Historic Site and Information Center. Be prepared to revisit 1962 and the Cold War, including routine 'duck and cover' drills.
The final stop will be at the Wall Drug Store, a unique tourist attraction that offers shopping for anything you may think of, including 5-cent coffee and excellent doughnuts. You will be returned to your hotel in the afternoon.
Pickup & Return:
Rapid City hotels.
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: 9am
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
Does not include:
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately