Badlands Day Tour
Enjoy a day trip to the Badlands National Park, a 244,000-acre park that holds some of the nation's most breathtaking untouched beauty. You can look for miles and not see a sign of civilization. Water and wind have eroded this area into deep gorges, massive buttes, and colorful pinnacles and spires. It is truly something other-worldly and you won't see anything else like it!
- What is included in the admission price?
The price includes hotel pick up/drop off, transportation, admission into the Badlands & tour, lunch, and admission into the Minuteman Missile Visitors Center.
- What methods of transportation does the Badlands Day Tour use?
You will be transported on a Mercedes van or luxury SUV.
- Is there any walking involved?
Yes, there will be walking around the park.
- Approximately how long does the Badlands Day Tour last?
The entire experience is 7 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Where does the Badlands Day Tour depart from?
Hotel pick up and drop off is included.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Badlands Day Tour?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.
- Are any meals included?
Lunch is included.