Shopping, Outlet Malls, and Markets in Dallas - Ft. Worth, TX
It might be a surprise, but the Dallas/Ft Worth area is home to some of the finest upscale shopping available in this country. Normally names like Versaci and Stanley Korshak don't go hand-in-hand with thoughts of history and Old West excitement, but spend a day shopping here, and that will soon change.
SHOPPING MALLS IN DALLAS - FORT WORTH
- Crescent, located in Dallas, is a complex that houses office space, restaurants and upscale shopping. Here you will find exquisite names such as Stanley Korshak, Bob Mader and Lady Primrose's Shopping English Countryside.
- Galleria Mall, located in Dallas, is one of Texas' best-known malls and with reason. This three-story mall is located under a glass-barrel vault atrium and is home to some of the finest shopping available anywhere. Shopping at this mall will bring you names such as Nordstrom's, Macy's, Gucci, Cartier, Tiffany & Co., Versace, and over 200 other specialty shops that offer you anything your heart desires. The mall doesn't only feature upscale shopping; there is also a very impressive ice-skating rink and numerous dining establishments.
- Highland Park Village is located in Dallas, on the corner of Mockingbird Lane and Preston Road. The mall is located on almost ten acres and offers over 200,000-square feet of retail shopping. The mall is home to stores such as Ann Taylor, Anthropologie, Banana Republic, Polo/Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Christian Dior, Robert Talbot, Cole Haan and over 100 more. The mall is also home to numerous restaurants and a movie theatre.
MARKETS IN DALLAS - FORT WORTH
- Dallas Farmers Market is located in Downtown Dallas on Pearl Street and offers visitors an array of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Stockyards Station, located on Exchange Avenue in Fort Worth. is home to an array of shops and restaurants; all located in what were formerly hog and sheep pens.
OUTLET MALLS IN DALLAS - FORT WORTH
- Fort Worth Outlet Square is home to a variety of name-brand and designer outlet stores that offer their merchandise at a fraction of the retail value. Here, you can find names like Eddie Bauer and Gap. Fort Worth Outlet Square is located on Throckmorton Street.
- Grapevine Mills Mall is located on Grapevine Mills Parkway in Grapevine, Texas. The outlet mall offers over 1.5-million square feet of shopping. Name brand prices at deep-discount prices will bring a smile to any shoppers face.