Zip Line and Treetop Adventure
* Min age of 10
* Min height of 4'7'
* Max weight of 285 lbs.
* Supervision requirements:
- One participating adult (age 18+) for every two 10-15 year olds
- Adult signature required for all 16-17 year olds
* Closed toe shoes with closed heels and comfortable clothing
Supervising adults will sign a waiver taking responsibility for youth age 10-15 on the course, but you may wish to have your own permission slips for your records. 16-17 year olds do not require a supervising adult, but do require a waiver signed by their legal guardian or an adult (18+) who has obtained permission from the 16-17 year old's legal guardian. Ages 18+ will sign a waiver when they arrive to Go Ape.
Pickup & Return:
Our zip lines are conveniently located just 10 minutes from downtown Plano, Texas | 15 minutes from Richardson, Texas | 30 minutes from Frisco, Texas | 30 minutes from Dallas, Texas | 50 minutes from Fort Worth, Texas.
- Entrance fees
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund