Princess Party Breakfast Show
Guests should plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled show time to allow ample time to park (Lot #3) and arrive in the theater lobby (located in the Hilton Anatole Tower Section).
Restrooms are located onsite as well as a full and extensive concession stand. Yes, drinks and concessions are allowed inside the theater.
A continental breakfast is available for patrons which includes coffee, orange juice, apple juice, bottled water, hot tea, doughnuts, muffins, and other assorted pastries. The breakfast bar is available from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
The show begins promptly at 9;00 AM. The show is designed to capture and hold the attention of little ones but equally entertain the adults. Elaborate lighting, visual and special effects are used in this production. The marionettes themselves are handcrafted and carved wooden actors that literally come to life onstage. Most people have never seen a marionette show, and certainly not one as elaborate and well-staged as these. The puppeteers perform this show in open stage so they are visible during the show. When the show concludes, the puppeteers return to the stage to provide photo opportunities with the children. After the show, children and families are invited back to the lobby and puppetry store where puppets and other souvenirs are available for purchase. Although the show is only 40 minutes, the entire experience is about 1 hour.
Pickup & Return:
Geppetto's Marionette Theater
(located inside the Hilton Anatole Hotel - Tower Section).
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Does not include:
- The listed price does not include a $5 per car parking fee, at which is paid to third party agency at departure from facility.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Special effects, strobes, fog, smoke, black lights and bubble machine may be used during the performance.
- A small amount of walking is involved where guests are required to walk down a single flight of stairs to reach the theater.
- Wheelchair accessible by contacting theater staff 1 hour before performance to provide alternative entrance.
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance