Fort Worth Art Lovers Escape
With the Fort Worth Art Lovers Escape, you'll be able to tour many of the area's most popular museums at your leisure, with great discounts. Your first stop will be a visit to the Philip Johnson-Amon Carter Museum, which features American art by such greats as Alexander Calder, Thomas Cole, Stuart Davis, Thomas Eakins, Winslow Homer, Georgia O'Keefe, John Singer Sargent, Alfred Stieglitz, Frederic Remington, and Charles Russell. A great photography collection is also on exhibit.
The next stop on your visit is Louis Khan's Kimbell Art Museum, which has been coined "America's best small museum." This museum boasts a world-class collection of fine art and includes masterpieces from antiquity to the 20th century. Here you'll find great works by El Greco, Cezanne, Rembrandt, Picasso, and Matisse.
Next, you'll enjoy a visit to Tadao Ando's Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth. Works here embody classical Japanese architecture principles and modern Western techniques. You'll find works here from 1945 to the present, with mediums such as paint, sculpture, works on paper, and photography. You'll end with an evening in Sundance Square. This location boasts over 25 blocks of shops, restaurants, galleries and entertainment venues. You may also want to enjoy a performance at the Bass Performance Hall.
Fort Worth Art Lovers Escape Package includes:
- Admission to Philip Johnson-AmonCarter Museum, Kimbell Art Museum, and Tadao Ando's Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth.
- A discount coupon booklet for stores at Sundance Square.
- A Starbucks coffee.
- Chocolate from Schacolad.
- A 10% discount at any of Sundance Square's live theaters and at the Sid Richardson Museum gift shop.
- See schedule for exact dates and times.
- Activity is appropriate for all ages.
- Museums and Sundance Square is handicap accessible.