Dallas Wine Tasting Tour with Bites Live Music and Motorcoach
The Dallas Wine Tasting Tour comes with a bite to eat at each location and live music at the end. This is the perfect tour of Dallas for people who love wine, and it is great for people who want to have something to eat along the way. You could come on this tour simply for the sights, or you might find places to go after the tour is over.
The tour guide who is with you knows the whole town, and they let you know why each of these spots is so nice. You are shown the places where you might buy the best wine of the area, and you get to know the people who are working the tasting counters. The tour guide gives you a little background history, and they show you how this city can fulfill your wine needs.
The tour will take at leas half the day, and you get to eat at the end while listening to live music. This tour culminates in the ultimate meal with wine, and you might have wine to take home at the end of the tour.
Get your tickets for the Dallas Wine Tasting Tour right now so that you have a firm time to start your tour. Get tickets for your tour online, and be certain that you have tickets for the tour group or family.
You could have some wonderful wine in this city, and you must see if you have a way of making your tour exciting by asking the tour guide for other recommendations of what to do when the music ends.
The moment you enter the cozy winery at around 5:10 p.m., you'll unwind with a casual dinner of delicious pizza and a delectable cheeseboard. At 5:30pm, enjoy a very entertaining wine tasting featuring 5 wines, made by a prominent local vineyard.
Next, board a private luxury motorcoach and travel to three of Dallas' premier chocolatiers for indulgent chocolate samples (Venues vary each week). You'll be smack dab in the middle of the hottest areas of town—from Bishop Arts to Lowest Greenville. There are great beverages on the bus, and you can also bring your own. Your tour guide will keep things rolling, with plenty of interactive fun.
Finally, pop into a terrific venue for live music. Each week, there is a different theme: jazz, soul, blues, comedy, sing-along. Ask and discover what's coming up. Food and drinks at the music venue are on your own.
Then it's back to the starting place (winery) at around 10:15 p.m. after an unforgettable evening that's fun for couples, friends and anyone who love celebrating the weekend!
- Enjoy a lively wine tasting at a prominent Dallas winery/wine bar, in a cozy atmosphere, accompanied by delicious pizza and a cheeseboard.
- Travel all over town on a luxury motorcoach with an expert tour guide who brings added fun. Beverages provided (you can also bring your own).
- Pop in to the hottest chocolate venues for indulgent treats.
- Celebrate the evening with live music at a terrific venue, from jazz to soul, depending on the tour date.
Pickup & Return:
Two Corks and a Bottle.
Same as the original departure point.
Departure Times: 5:10pm - Arrive for a light dinner.
5:30pm - Enjoy wine tasting.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wine tasting
- Light refreshments
- Food tasting and snacks
- Tour escort/host
- Live entertainment
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Does not include:
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Maximum is 15 people per booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately