Dallas' Uptown Food Tour
Chew all the way through the West Village and adjacent spots in Dallas' energetic Uptown amid a 3-hour nourishment and strolling visit with a specialist control. Found only one mile north of downtown Dallas close to the tradition focus, Uptown is a walker inviting region with awesome sustenance choices. Visit a few easygoing diners for tastings and a pastry, with enough nourishment to make up a full supper. Your guide additionally indicates you neighborhood points of interest and offers the historical backdrop of this celebrated Texas city all through your 3-hour tour.After meeting your guide at the assigned area in Uptown, get an insider's viewpoint of the in vogue West Village. The eating and shopping region sits in the core of Uptown, inside simple reach of neighborhood social attractions. The spots went to change contingent on accessibility, in any case you may investigate the recorded McKinney Avenue Trolleys, and see where they are kept up and reestablished. One of the trolley autos, Rosie, is the most established running trolley auto in the United States, going back over 100 years. You may likewise take in the second most seasoned graveyard in Dallas and a common war cemetery. In the event that you wish, after the visit you can bounce on the trolley for a free ride to the Dallas Arts District. It's a great family time and you eat new foods along the way.
The Uptown Food Tour begins with an insider's view into Dallas' trendy West Village, a walk-able urban living, dining and shopping district in the heart of affluent Uptown, Dallas and then takes you off-the-beaten path with neighborhood cultural attractions best explored by foot. Specific attractions are subject to change depending upon schedule and availability. After the tour, people often choose to ride the free McKinney Avenue Trolley to the new Klyde Warren Park in the Dallas Arts District or stay and explore West Village's one of a kind shops and boutiques.
Uptown Restaurant Tour Highlights:
- Stepping back in time with the history of Uptown's McKinney Avenue Trolleys, a restored antique rail car system that includes "Rosie", who at over 100 years old, is the oldest running trolley car in the nation.
- Peeking into the trolley barn, where the cars are restored and maintained and catching a trolley to one of our food tastings!
- Visiting Dallas' second oldest cemetery and civil war burial ground.
- Stirring up Texas size fun in playful and informative photo activity at a16x80 mural of the Texas State Fair.
So come hungry and eat your way through the West Village and surrounding areas in enchanting 125 year old Uptown Dallas. Considered the most pedestrian friendly neighborhood in Dallas, Uptown is just one mile north of downtown Dallas, minutes from most hotels and convention center.
Pickup & Return:
West Village, in Uptown.
- Food tastings
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- In the special requirements field at check out, please say if you are a vegetarian, have any food allergies and are under 21