Dallas' Best Tacos and Margaritas Tour
The Tacos and Margariats tour helps you save time and money searching for your favorite tacos and drinks. The tour guide helps you learn about all the little spots where you can shop for tacos and margaritas, and you must take notes as they show you where to shop.
You can come on this tour when you love tacos and margaritas more than anything. The tour takes you to all the hidden places that you could fall in love with, and you are shown the menus of these joints. You might even get a tasting while you are there because it is fun to check out all the combinations of food and drink.
You must ask the tour guide what their favorites are, and you must place orders based on their recommendations. You have a lot of options to get the best food in the area, and you must follow this route in the future when your tour is over. This is the most exciting way to eat in Dallas, and it helps you have a nice time when you are planning to eat well.
You must use the tacos margaritas to eat well. You are trying to to make the most of your trip to Dallas, and the only way to get it right it to take a tour where people tell you what to eat and drink.
The Dallas Best Tacos and Margaratias tour allows you to buy cheap tickets online, and it helps you eat well when coming to the city. This is the perfect way to close out a long day or touring.
Meet your tour guide at Desperado's Mexican Restaurant in central Dallas just after noon. The restaurant is legendary for its tacos and margaritas, which have consistently won awards. Enjoy a choice of taco and queso, along with the top shelf 'La Margarita'.
Then, board a luxury motor-coach and travel to a lively local street taco favorite to sample authentic Mexico City-inspired tacos. The taco choices range from the familiar to the adventurous.
Next is a jaunt to a taqueria that boasts the slowly roasted pork trompo taco, recently named 'Best Taco in America'. The homemade salsas may leave you fighting back tears.
Then head to a local favorite for a choice of fun tacos that range from spicy Tikka chicken to grilled flank steak. There's a cold margarita or soft drink waiting as well.
Finally, enjoy a sweet ending at the number one chocolatier in Dallas, who's eclectic dark chocolate temptations are not to be missed.
Your tour guide will keep this lively tour happy, with great beverages and interactive commentary on Dallas' neighborhoods, history and the history of tacos and margaritas. The bus will return to Desperado's Mexican Restaurant around 4:30pm.
Pickup & Return:
Desperado's Mexican Restaurant.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 4:30pm.
Departure Times: 12:30pm
- Beverages and bottled water
- Food tasting and snacks
- Local guide
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Admission ticket
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, other than specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately