Best of Everything Dallas Tour
Have a great time on an air conditioned bus, exploring all the sights in Dallas. Guests will also enjoy many different specialty foods along the way. Have fun playing a Dallas Trivia game too, all for a great day of fun and learning!
Explore Dallas and some of it that are lessen known but still great to see. Experience all the neighborhoods, as well as where the famous bank robbers, Bonnie and Clyde hung out. Imagine you are Stevie Ray Vaughn walking down the street by all the blues clubs. See many historical sites, that Dallas is known for, such as the infamous Texas School Book Depository, and the grassy knoll.
The best part of the tour is the foods. You will dine on Tacos, Texas BBQ, and chocolate. The places visited is ever changing, as it has to do with which ones are voted best at that time. Bon Appetit Magazine voted one restaurants Tacos, as the best taco in America, as well as the 3 best chocolatiers, and best BBQ. Guests will definitely leave with full bellies.
While on the tour and learning, remember what you saw. At the end of the tour the guides quiz guests to see who knows the most, to give out fun prizes. This is a great way to get around Dallas, without having to drive around looking for places. You are taken to all the best spots. The tour lasts about 3 1/2 to 54 hours. It includes round trip transportation, the guide, food tasting, beverages, and bottled waters.
The cost is $113.00 per adult. It operates in all weather, dress accordingly and wear comfortable shoes.
Board your private, air-conditioned motorcoach and sit back as we taste signature dishes from Dallas eateries that have won accolades, such as "Best Taco in America" from Bon Appetit magazine," "One of the World's Top 3 Chocolatiers" and "Best BBQ in Dallas." Note: venues on this tour vary because there are so many acclaimed items across a variety of food categories. We'll also show you the best highlights of local neighborhoods rich with colorful history...from stomping grounds of notorious characters like Bonnie & Clyde to blues-filled streets where musician Stevie Ray Vaughn once walked.
Your tour guide will share hidden places that are true local treasures, as well as surprising landmarks that are etched in Dallas history. You'll even compete for tempting prizes in our Dallas trivia contest, to see who knows Big D best!
At the end of the 4-hour tour, you will be very full of delicious food and cool knowledge of many things that represent the Best of Dallas.
Pickup & Return:
1 p.m. on the first Saturday of the month
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Does not include:
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately