Aqua-Cycle Water Tricycle Rentals
Aqua-Cycle Water Tricycle Rentals is a fun filled water adventure for the whole family to take advantage of. The Aqua-Cycle Water Tricycle Rentals will take guests along the river in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Aqua-Cycle Water Tricycle Rentals adventure is not a guided tour. Guests will rent the water tricycles for fifty-five minutes.
Aqua-cycles water tricycles hold a maximum of two people. However, two adults and a small child can be placed on one aqua-cycle tricycle. Tricycles each have three wheels. They have extra thick paddles. They have flexible steering. There will be no special lessons needed prior to try to ride one of these aqua-cycle water tricycles.
The fun filled adventure is for the duration of fifty five minutes. This is even if guests are late. Their time slot will end at the time specified on their ticket. The company hosting the aqua-cycle water tricycle adventure will not issue any refunds to patrons who are in arrears. For a slight fee, if a guest needs to change his or her time slot, the guest can do so for up to twenty-four hours in advance.
Included in Aqua-Cycle Water Tricycle Adventure are the use of the water tricycle, all taxes, fees, and handling charges. Not listed in the Aqua-Cycle Water Tricycle Adventure are food and drinks, and hotel pickup or drop off. The water tricycle adventure only lasts fifty five minutes. Guests are requested not to be late. Guests who are in arrears will have time deducted from their water adventure.
Aqua-Cycle Water Tricycle Adventure is a fun filled family adventure. The water tricycle adventure will be a fifty five minute water adventure aboard one of the aqua-cycle water tricycles. Any guest over age twelve may ride alone. Any more than two guests and the party will need two rentals.
The aqua-cycle water trikes have three wheels, wide paddles, and flexible steering. The trikes are easy to maneuver and stable. Therefore, no lessons are required.
Aqua-cycles are rented for 55 minutes at a time and can hold one or two passengers, two adults and a child, or three slender adults. The maximum total weight a trike can hold is 450 pounds. Children aged 12 and older can ride alone.
This is a fun, unique experience that is enjoyable for all ages. There are a variety of times offered throughout the day. Waivers will have to be on file for all participants. Be sure to wear comfortable clothing.
Pickup & Return:
Las Colinas Blvd.
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Aqua-cycle water tricycle
Does not include:
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Booking is for one Aqua Cycle. Can be pedaled by one or two passengers. If you need more than one Aqua Cycle, you will need to make a second booking.
- Children aged 12 and older can ride alone
- Waivers will need to be signed in advance (online) or upon arrival
- All reservations are scheduled on a space-available basis for the time and date you have selected. Guests who arrive late will not receive a full or partial refund, and your time slot will end at the scheduled end time. Guests who do not arrive will forfeit the entire payment with no refund.
- In the case of inclement weather, supplier will contact you to reschedule to a mutually agreeable date and time or issue a raincheck for future use.
- All bookings are completely transferable to another party.
- Date and time changes may be made to your reservation for a change fee of $15.00, but the changes must be made 24-hours before your cruise and are based on availability.
- Please provide email and/or phone contact info so waivers can be provided in advance of the reservation.