6 Hour Guided Best of Fort Worth Historical Tour
The historic tour of historic Fort Worth is the best way to get around this town, see how the city grew up from a small village to what it is today, and learn history if the town. Fort Worth is a major city just like Dallas, and it has its own history that is separate from Dallas. Ask the tour guide many questions, and you will learn that this town is unique.
You are taken all over the city on this tour because it lasts a full six hours, and it is a great way to have a tour and get a meal in halfway through. Most people on this tour should take notes so they can see other spots they might want to visit in the future.
You can stop and get out at certain parts of he tour, and you might ask the tour guide to show you a good place to eat. You might find a place to get a drink, and you must ask the guide what they think you should see when the tour is over. The tour gives you so much to see that you must go back and do some of it again.
Get your tickets online before your trip even begins, and you spend much less on those tickets when using the online marketplace.
You should come to Fort Worth with plans to see as much of the city as possible, and you start having an amazing time because you are with a tour guide who takes you to the best spots, explains how this city came to be, and answers all your questions.
After you are picked up from your Dallas-area hotel via an air-conditioned minivan, you and your small group will depart from Platinum Park to begin your 6-hour tour with a historian as your guide.
Reaching back into the past, when cowboys would stop at Fort Worth's "Hell's Half Acre" to rest and relax, glimpse this experience when you visit the Cattle Drive Visitor's Center, which will lead to:
- The Stockyard Station with many shops, restaurants, horseback riding, a vintage steam engine and much more
- The Horse and Mule Barn/Livery turned into the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame
- The Cowtown Coliseum — built in 1908 and housing the first indoor rodeo 10 years later
- The Live Stock Exchange, the heart of the old livestock business
- Water Gardens
- JFK Memorial
- Sundance Square
- Tarrant County Courthouse
- Bass Hall
- and much more
This 125-acre venue is one of the most popular stops in Fort Worth and is home to the world's only cattle drive. You may not drive cattle, but you can still have a great time during this historic walking experience.
At the end of the tour, your driver will drop you off at your hotel.
Pickup & Return:
This tour offers complimentary pick-up from a Downtown, Uptown, and Market Center, please call to verify.
For hotels outside of pick-up area, fees may apply.
If you do not wish to be picked up, the meeting point is Platinum Parking.
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: 10:00 am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Driver/Professional historian guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off (most Dallas hotels, please call to confirm)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Complimentary transportation to and from: Down Town, Up Town, Market Center
Does not include:
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- The parking cost $ 4-7
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Included hotel pick up from: Down Town, Up Town, Market Center
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Maximum is 11 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible