3-Hour Small Group Tour of Dallas
The 3-Hour Small Group Tour of Dallas is ideal for those who want to see more of Texas. When you think of American history, this area, located in the United States, play a role in the major development of the country. The tourist will feel that exhibits have increased their knowledge and understanding of where the US is presently in their legislature.
In this activity, you will see several exhibits such as Founders Plaza, Old Red Court House, John Neely Bryan Cabin, JFK memorial, Pioneer Plaza, The Art District, Klyde Warren Park, The City of Highland Park, Uptown the McKinney Avenue, West End and Dealey Plaza. You as a guest will take the time to see where a lot of American history, triumphs, and assassinations took place. Your guide will explain every detail concerning the events surrounding the lives of the president. You are welcome to bring food and drinks along the tour for lunch, however, you cannot bring food into some of the exhibits.
This is a friendly environment for groups of family and friends to enjoy. Children have to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The key landmarks surround John F. Kennedy. Here all of the stories about his life and legacy. The agriculture there is full of life and available for those Instagram moments.
The interesting of John Kennedy is the majority of what you will hear about. You will be able to witness scenes of where he would typically dine with his family. The area is known to have the greatest souvenir shops and art galleries in the world.
Touring Dallas, Texas would be a great time to learn about the history of the United States and spend time with your family. At that tourist location, there are restaurants that you wouldn't get a chance to eat at anywhere else. Spending the day there connects some unanswered questions that you may have. With the beautiful weather and professionalism, you will be proud that you have seen Dallas, Texas.
Dallas landmarks are more than worthy of the time and effort it would take to see and appreciate their beauty.
Stops on the tour include:
- Founders Plaza
- Old Red Court House
- John Neely Bryan Cabin
- JFK memorial
- Pioneer Plaza (largest bronze collection in the world)
- Dallas City Hall (design by I.M. Pei)
- Thanks-Giving Square
- First Baptist Dallas Fountain Plaza
- Deep Ellum
- The Wilson Block (historic neighborhood, Queen Anne/Victorian Style Houses)
- The Art District (the largest in the world!)
- Klyde Warren Park
- The City of Highland Park (5th richest suburb in USA, home to many celebrities)
- Uptown the McKinney Avenue restaurant district
- West End
- Dealey Plaza (JFK assassination Point)
- and much more!
Pickup & Return:
Pickup from select centrally located Dallas hotels (Downtown, Uptown, Market Center).
Returns to original departure point.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Does not include:
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in ($4-7)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 1 year old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required