Self-Drive Grand Canyon Skydiving Experience with Optional Upgrades from Las Vegas
Nothing appeals to me more than this self-drive grand canyon skydiving tour. I never gave much thought to skydiving but now that I've come across this fun skydiving tour it's something that I know I need to experience for myself it going to be great.
I'm going to love this skydiving tour and all of its magnificent views that it will keep me in awe. This skydiving adventure is a fun to experience nature in a brand new light. I don't have to have any previous experience with skydiving to enjoy this tour.
After checking myself in at the main point I'll get acquainted with my skydiving instructor and learn everything that needs to be done to get the process started. The orientation will be very short and brief and will go through the entire process of how things work.
I'll get to experience breathtaking views from 15,000 feet in the air I'm getting butterflies just thinking about how beautiful everything is going to look from up that high and it's last between 3-7 minutes but it depends on the conditions of the weather.
I can not wait to get there and receive my certificate of achievement from completing the skydiving tour it's good clean fun that can be enjoyed any time of year and give me opportunity to see all of natures beauty in a new way it's going to be great and I can't wait to get out there and try something new.
With breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon National Park, this tandem skydiving experience is a unique way to experience this natural wonder.
Perfect for first time flyers, this tandem skydive requires no previous experience allowing you to have the ultimate thrill while getting to see Grand Canyon from a completely different perspective!
After checking in at the main terminal, you'll meet your instructor and get fitted for all the necessary equipment for your jump. Then you'll receive a short orientation and board your flight. With breathtaking views of the canyon 15,000-feet below you'll feel the ultimate freedom of flying! Your skydiving experience will last between 3 to 7-minutes depending on weather and total weight.
Extreme Experience Upgrade
If you a re a real thrill seeker upgrade to receive extra training to pull and fly your own parachute (with the safety of your tandem instructor behind you). You will also receive an exclusive souvenir t-shirt.
Full Day Bus Tour from Las Vegas
With this option your morning will start with transportation from Las Vegas making a stop at the Hoover Dam for a photo opportunity at the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge. You will be brought to the main terminal to check-in for flight and then brought back to the park afterwards to visit the different rims, visitor center and enjoy a boxed lunch. Total duration for this option is 12 to 14 hours.
Half-day Fixed-wing Tour from Las Vegas
Maximize your time in Las Vegas by flying to the Grand Canyon! You'll be picked up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel and brought to the Henderson Executive airport. During this 60-minute flight, you take in views of the surrounding desert landscape, Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before flying over the Grand Canyon. After your skydiving experience you'll receive ground transport, a boxed lunch and admission into the National Park to see the Canyon from the rims edge. Morning and afternoon departures are available based on season. Total duration for this option if 7-hours.
Pickup & Return:
Grand Canyon National Park Airport.
Departure Times: Your exact arrival time will be communicated to you by the local operator. You MUST arrive at the allocated arrival time, late arrivals will be accommodated based on availability and may be charged a rescheduling fee. Flight times are subject to weather and air traffic conditions. Local operator reserves the right to change flight, aircraft, group configurations based on availability, weight restrictions and any safety issues.
Summer: 6am to 6pm Fall and Spring: 8am to 5pm Winter: 10am to 4pm
- Tandem Skydive
- Certificate of Achievement
- All Skydive related clothing, goggles and equipment
- Extreme Experience (if option selected)
- Bus Tour (if option selected)
- Plane Tour (if option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Weight Surcharge: above 210lbs (95kg) there is a surcharge of $35.00 and subject to Tandem Instructors assessment
- Photo and videos (available for purchase)
- Transportation to/from the airport (unless option selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- You MUST bring government issued photo ID
- No personal GoPro or recording equipment is allowed on the skydive for regulatory reasons
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions and back problems
- Wear comfortable clothing for light exercise and dress for the weather at the time of year
- Participants MUST wear closed shoes such as running shoes - no sandals or high heels permitted
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Local operator reserves the right to refuse service for safety reasons
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to unsafe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund - safety is our top priority
- All weights need to be provided at the time of booking.
- Please note that if you are over 210lbs (95kgs), weight limits apply for safety reasons. There are a number of different factors which come into account to assessing safety for a skydive, these include, but are not limited to;
- height to weight ratio,
- body shape,
- ability to fit into the harness safely,
- wind conditions on the day,
- fitness & maneuverability,
- ability to complete the required body positions to skydive and land safely,
- the tandem masters physical abilities, and
- the total weight of both of you combined compared to the manufacturer's allowable limits for the equipment.