Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour
Enjoy a four hour narrated tour to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. You will get to see one of the most beautiful places in the entire country. This is a place that's visited by a lot of people. You will get an even better tour by seen a lot more beautiful sights on your way. You will experience luxury from a bus. You'll even get to stop at the Hoover dam and experience and engineering Marvel that was built many years ago by the United States. You'll then stop for one hour lunch before finally reaching your destination which is the Grand Canyon, National Park. You will stop at through beautiful lookouts and really enjoy the views.
You'll be able to take a hike along some beautiful trails if you're in the mood as well as do other things such as take pictures of the amazing views. You have one hour and 15 minutes of free time to be able to do whatever you want in the park. You'll really enjoy this amazing place and it will be a fun and interesting adventure for you. Along with this point of the tour you be able to see historic shops and lodges and enjoy an amazing time.
You'll be able to enjoy one of the most scenic places in the entire world and your family and friends will be jealous when they see the photos you've taken. After you've done all this and explore the park to the fullest you be able to finally drive back to Las Vegas. Along the way back you'll be able to see amazing sights and taking the nature of the area. This is one of the most beautiful places in the world and you will get to experience it firsthand.
Depart Las Vegas on a luxury bus for a day at the Grand Canyon's South Rim. Enjoy a stop at the Hoover Dam Bypass bridge where you can take a short walk to see incredible views of this engineering marvel.
After a 1-hour stop for lunch, head on through the gates of the Grand Canyon National Park where you will make stops at two beautiful lookouts - Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge. If you feel energetic, take a hike along the various trails along the edge of the canyon, visit the historic El Tovar Lodge, shop for souvenirs or simply sit and appreciate the awe-inspiring beauty of this seventh wonder of the natural world.
At each lookout, you will have approximately 1.25 hours free time. After your day, enjoy the drive back to Las Vegas and onto your hotel.
Pickup & Return:
Hotel pickup is available from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels.
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: Departs: 7:30am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Narrated bus tour to the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Hotel pickup and drop off from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels
- Meal provided
- All taxes and fees
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- 30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available, additional time may be purchased from the local operator directly.