Star Cars Museum
Step behind the wheel and onto the big screen at the Star Cars Museum, which features favorite vehicles from movies like Gone in 60 Seconds, Fast and the Furious, Charlie's Angels, and many more. Do you ever wonder what happened to the Mello Yellow Race Car from the Days of Thunder, or the cars from Gone in 60 Seconds or Charlie's Angels? Wonder no more, you'll find them at the Star Cars Museum. You'll also see cars from The Fast and the Furious, xXx, Back to the Future and more. It's where Hollywood weds the auto industry, and it's a must-see when you visit the area. For the best vacation, be sure to check out similar things to do in the Pigeon Forge area.
Cars from Charlie's Angels, Back to the Future, Gone in Sixty Seconds, Days of Thunder, Doc Hollywood, Twister, Miami Vice, The Fast and the Furious, My Mother the Car, xXx, Flintmobile, the Love Bug, Ghostbusters, Elvis' Lincoln, the Batmobile, the General Lee, the Beach Boys' car, Kodak Nascar, the Mayberry squad car, Bob Hope's 1953 Buick, and more!
- Price includes admission to the museum and parking.
- Children under six are admitted free of charge.
- The museum is open from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily.
- There is a gift shop on the premises.
- The museum is appropriate for all ages.
- Cameras and video cameras are allowed.
- Casual dress is recommended.
- The museum is handicap accessible.