Smoky Mountain Trees of Many Colors Tour
Do you enjoy the changing, seasonal colors of trees along with a good mystery, if so, this Great Smoky Mountain 5-hour, guided; small group tour is calling your name! Why use mystery in the description? The reason is the tour guides keep their lips sealed to the exact location, so the pristine beauty remains off the beaten path for the millions of yearly visitors to this area.
Enjoy drinks and snacks aboard the white tour bus on your way to the Smokey Mountains!
- From afar (remember the location is private, until you book your spot) view the extremely tall Smokey Mountain Peaks (hint – they'e four and the largest)
- Both the life cycles and seasonal impacts on the diverse wildlife and plants covered in detail, but in an entertaining fashion (along with the history of this beautiful region)
Time and Location
For this tour to occur, a minimum number of 6 people required, bring along your friends! Children (accompanied by an adult are kindly welcomed) might prefer the optional smaller hike.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- 12:00 p.m. (11:45, arriving 15 minutes early is advisable)
- Gatlinburg Welcome Center – 1011 Banner Rd Gatlinburg Tennessee
Reserve your (and your family) spot in this guided tour of the gorgeous Smokey Mountains and find out where your highly trained tour guide leads you. Remember, the location revealed later, this way your delightful exploration is not crowded and overloaded with other tourists. Learn about the astounding history of the area, the facts about tree life and what causes the attractive color changing leaves, ranging from yellow, orange, red, magenta (and more). Imagine how many lovely pictures you can take during this 5-hour adventure!
This amazing fall tour was created to showcase the beauty of The Great Smoky Mountains during the fall color change. The location we will visit is unknown to most tourists and even locals so we can not disclose it on this site. We do this because we want to give our customers a raw view of the wilderness without having to wade through large groups of onlookers. We enjoy having visitors to our area and sometimes folks just want to enjoy the sights of nature in peace and quiet away from the high traffic areas.
The Trees of Many Colors tour will highlight the trees and wildlife of the area. We will also get to see the 4 tallest peaks of the Smoky Mountains from afar. We will discuss the different tree types, the hibernation patterns of the animals, the history of the land, and so much more. All of our tours teach you about our history and heritage but in a very fun and interesting way. The tour is designed for guests of all ages but very small children may need assistance from their parents in some areas if you intent to take the short hike that is available. This tour includes snacks and water on board for all guests. Departure time and return time are approximate. This tour leaves from The Gatlinburg Welcome Center @ 1011 Banner Rd Gatlinburg Tn 37738. Look for the white tour bus.
NOTE: Minimum numbers do apply. This tour only operates with 6 or more total guests. Please be sure to use a valid phone number to be informed of changes or cancellations when booking your tour.
Pickup & Return:
All tours depart from the Gatlinburg Welcome Center
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure time. No refunds for no shows.
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
12:00pm - Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional Local guide
- Snacks and Water will be provided.
- Transportation to and from the location is provided
Does not include:
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking may be involved
- Tour may be canceled if participation is to low (full refund will be provided in such cases). Minimum number apply.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes bus and walking tour.
- What methods of transportation does the Smoky Mountain Trees of Many Colors Tour use (if any)? (Give specific vehicle description)
Walking and bus ride.
- Is there any walking involved?
- Approximately how long does the Smoky Mountain Trees of Many Colors Tour last?
The entire experience lasts approximately 5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Smoky Mountain Trees of Many Colors Tour?
- Are any meals included?
There are snacks available.