Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze
Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze is a test of your cunning, puzzle solving skills, and patience! Find your way through a labyrinth of twisting turns and clever dead ends and try to find the way out.
Working through a maze is always an interesting challenge, but try to escape this Marvelous Mirror Maze while running into your own reflection time after time. Twisting turns and LED pathways make the corridors appear as if they go on for an eternity. Walk through the infinity room, where finding the exit seems like a distant dream!
This challenging maze is a great activity for the entire family as you work together to find the exit and finally escape your many clones from the mirrored corridors. You'll love the bright colors and flashing lights as well as how easy it is to get turned around and end up at another dead end. This maze will certainly test your puzzle solving skills and patience. Be sure to bring your family to Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze, and experience the challenge for yourself!
- Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze
- Guinness World Records Museum
- Ripley's Davy Crockett Mini-Golf
- Ripley's Moving Theater
- Ripley's Old MacDonald Mini-Golf
- Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum
- Ripley's Haunted Adventure
|9:00 AM - 8:00 PM||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM||9:00 AM - 10:00 PM||9:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
- What is included in the admission price for Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze?
The pass is for Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies + 2 other Ripley's Attractions. You may choose the Marvelous Mirror Maze as one of your attractions.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze?
Guests spend approximately 30 minutes here.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Is parking available at Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze? Is it free?
There is plenty of paid parking available.